Chapter 6: So I'm dead? thank you forever

I woke up because of the violent shaking. When I open my eyes I saw a beautiful white haired, pale skin with a golden slant eyes goddess and for some reason she is naked, hehe maybe this is heaven? Oh, if I remember I really died? Isn’t this a second time? Aaah I don’t want a second I want to stay with Wino!

“Hey Lily? Thank God you wake up I’m so worried when you suddenly passed out.” Wino hugs me tightly with my head in her so barren chest. Ugh..her modest chest is suffocating me! But for some reason I don’t dislike this feeling.

“Wi-Wino! I.. Can’t… Bre-breath!”

“So-sorry. But I’m really worried you know? Why did you passed out? What happen?”

“Sorry because when I learn that I’m already dead my brain got empty, I mean did I really die? I don’t remember how I died. And all of us here is dead? Why you didn’t you tell us when we got here?”

“Sorry I forgot about it because I’m so focus on how to persuade all of you. “

“Well can’t help but the feeling of being dead is really scary. But uhm… how many hours did I faint?”

“it’s already one month Lily!” I got shocked for what I hear? I-I mean I didn’t wash my body for one month? “don’t worry I thoroughly wash any area of your body!.” My cheeks blush a little for what she said, well being washed personally by this goddess is already a blessed. “Joke aside, it’s just a moment that you passed out I’m glad that you wake up, I’m really worried you know?” She hugs me again caressing my hair and kissing me passionately. “Well then Lily I should go back to my room now because it’s suspicious when someone will see me here early in the morning.”

“Yeah you better get out now but ca-can you kiss me before you go out?”

“Well yeah! I love you Lily.” And she kissed me before she ran out from my room, she is really a tomboy princess my prince charming or should I say princess charming? I don’t know as long as she is my woman now! So let’s sleep.
*

Morning, no, it’s actually noon now and all of my classmates are already in the training ground with sweat and dirt on their body.

“You have a nerve to sleep so long? Are you a dragon or something?! Go and run 5 laps in the training ground! You demon sloth!” and for some reason Sir Harold is angry and the tomboy princess already here while she laughs at me! You got one kiss for me later and a punishment!!

I run and run in the big courtyard. Haa haa! No I can’t run anymore! I’m already dead why should I suffer anymore! I don’t deserve this! Please kill me!

“Did the laps wake you up? Now go train with the princess she is waiting for you.”

“Ye-yeah!” can’t help I really need to punish this tomboy princess later! In the first place she is the one who made me stay until dawn!

“Good afternoon, Lily okay let’s start this training.” And for some reason she is happy. Seeing me suffer like this is her happiness?

“Don’t tell me? You’ve become a sadist? I-I don’t want a sadist girlfriend let’s broke up.”

“Wh-what are you talking? I-I’ am not a sadist.. I-I’m just happy that I can *sob* spend my *sob* day with you again.” and for some reason my tomboy princess is crying, I’m really an idiot! Why would I think about that.

“Sorry Wi-princess I don’t meant it like that, I ‘am just joking, yeah it’s just a joke.” I got flustered with the crying princess I give her a lame excuses. I want to hug her but my classmates are here.

”Really? Then can I go in your bed tonight?”

“Yeah you can, you can!”

“Then let’s start this sparring come on get ready your stance, here I go!” And she really swung her dummy sword on me. And for some reason she is happy like she didn’t even cry? Did she just deceive me! This tomboy princess deceives me she is really a cunning fox. And for some reason her swings are too heavy!