Chapter 19: This Ogre... is kind of cool?

We are now on the hidden door at the back of the dense forest with Yuki, Wino and me. For some reason Britney used all her mana to summon her minion so we made her sleep at the SAFE ROOM together with Nina.

“So this is the door, should we peek what behind of this?” I ask Wino

“No let’s stop here, we should enter this door together just to make sure that it we won’t get separated when we enter.” Wino advised us

“Then should we go back and sleep for today? I mean it’s 10 pm now I’m sure the outside is dark now.” I suggest to Wino and the three of us go back on the room.
**

Morning and the hand of the clock is on the 7, Nina made a simple breakfast with some horn rabbit as the main ingredient and it give us a buff of AGI up. The dish is a soup with some carrots, potato and mushrooms. It’s delicious as expected and Britney happily devour her first dish made by Nina that make her tears starts to fall. We gave some of our food to her little minions too and she happily eat the small amount of soup and we begun to get ready to head in the mysterious door but…

“How about our shower?” Britney ask Wino

“We already wipe the blood and sweats using the wet towel we put on our bags.” Wino withdraw some towels and pass it on Britney.

“Thanks uhm.. can you go out? I want to wipe my whole body?” This conservative maiden

“What are you trying to hide? Your pitiful breast?” Yuki drop some bomb and a sinister aura surround on Britney.

“Everyone let’s go outside okay? And Britney please hurry up we will wait outside.” I hurriedly push Yuki out on the room.

“Hey Yuki do hate Britney that much? We are companions now how about you made up with her? I hate it when the two of my importance are fighting.” I ask a favor to Yuki.

“It’s not that I hate her but I can’t just open up with her I mean she lie on us from the start so I can’t just give my trust her.” Yuki.

“But she already show her loyalty and I can guarantee that because of my <Demonic Enslavement>” I affirm it using my skill so I fully trust Britney.

“Yuki you are perhaps just jealous at her? Because she had this weak personality that needs to be protected so you also wish that someone will also protects you?” Wino deduce the attitude of Yuki.

“No no… of course not… I just want…” I interrupted Yuki by hugging her.

“I promised Yuki that if there’s a slight chances that you will be in a bad situation I will come to save you.” I pat her head.

“Can you stop flirting when I’m not looking?” Britney suddenly appear.

“You are just jealous, here I will give you a hug too.” Wino with open arms.

“I will be the one to hug you little Brit.” Nina opens her palm so Little Brit can land on it.

“muuuh I accept it but can’t you stop naming my property? Her name is Elizabeth Mcdaemon!” Britney jump at Wino’s arm and warn Nina to stop her for naming her minion.

“Haha isn’t that long? Lil Brit is a nice right? Lil Brit?” The minion nods at Nina’s suggestion.

“Muuuh then Lil Eliz that will be your name you understand?” The little demon nods at the command of Britney.

“Welcome to our family Lil Eliz.” I suggest and we happily starts our journey again to enter the mysterious door.
*

“It’s wider than the path on the upper floor.” I voice out my amazement. We are now inside the mysterious door and big paths greet us. As I say recently the path is double the size in the upper floor but the same cave like appearance.