Chapter 40: Lily the damsel in distress, how shameful

[Lily’s POV]

We are walking now in the busy street of the town together with my beautiful daughter… fufu, I want to buy her some beautiful dress, eat a delicious food and see some pretty places in this world alone with her.

“Let’s go for the dress shop first Sarah and let’s buy you some pretty dress I mean your dress is kind of…” I look again at her and she is wearing a dull looking white dress but her cleavage is bulging… damn this big breast daughter of mine.

“I will follow you mother.” I don’t like her obedient behavior but everything I say she always obey me… like a doll.

“You see, I don’t really want you to become of what I wanted with you but you have the right to have your own choice right? So if you wanted something please you can tell me, you can be spoiled because I will spoil you.” I corrected her way of life.

“It’s not that mother but I’m just really happy to finally see you, so if you think that it will good for me I won’t complain… but ca-can we buy that food in that shop?” I smile at her obedient and I found it cute when she stuttered when she wanted something.

“Alright we will buy everything you wanted okay?”

“Thank you mother.” She hugs me and I can feel her soft breast in my chest I mean we have same height so if she gets near more at me our cheeks will be contact with each other… hehe…

“Hey mister! Please give my daughter 5 of it.” I bought 5 of these chicken nuggets like food that the stall is selling.

“Daughter?” he looks at me and he looks at my daughter chest comparing us… hey! Don’t just stare at my daughter! I will kill you…

“Yes, she is my daughter got a problem?” I glare at him while he gives me the nuggets.

“Haa… it’s 50 copper coins.” He still doubts me so I give him the coins and walk away on the shop and went to the dress of the massive owner.

“Welcome, my, my, what a cute girl.”

“Right? Isn’t my daughter the cutest?” I cross my arms and smugly agreed to the massive owner while nodding.

“Yes, you have some resemblance with her.” I clasp the hands of the owner because finally someone recognized us as Daughter-Mother.

“Owner! Show me your best dress that suited for her also some casual clothes and undergarments!” We are rich so I can buy everything within this country! He-hey you aren’t thinking that the money are from my lovers’ right? O-of course I help them too inside the dungeon.

“Okay, leave it on me!” So she measures the three size of my daughter.

“Ca-can I get her 3 size later?” And she gives me thumbs up and get some dress inside her wardrobe like shelves.

“Too sexy.” She shows me my daughter who is wearing the very seductive backless black dress. “But I will buy it put it on my cart!” Of course I will make her wear that when we are alone.

“That’s too frilly and cute! Bought!” She is now wearing a pink frilly pink dress with more clothes covering her body.

“That’s an impressive and elegant dress but it showing more skin and her cleavage is bulging! Bought!” A night blue gown with short skirt but it has least clothes than last time and her breast is overflowing.

“Mother you complain yet you buy it…”

“We-well it all suits you.”
**

“That’s it!” It’s a very simple looking white dress that perfectly fit her body and emphasizing her beauty.