Chapter 4: I have been attack by this pervert

I woke up on the middle of the night because of the weird clacking noises on the door of my room. I got startled because it’s trying to open the door forcibly so I carefully lean my ears on the door and hear a small voice and for some reason the voice is coming from a girl. I got scared because I thought the voice is from the leader of the gals? But I stop my doubt when I hear what she said and for some reason I recognized this voice “ah I should have carry the master key with me, I hope she won’t awoke when I forcibly destroy the door.” I got alerted for what she says; I mean she will destroy my door, which person won’t get alert when someone forcibly destroys your door to enter.

“Are you an idiot? Trying to barge into the room of a maiden? Why not trying to knock first? Tomboy Princess.” Yes, the one who trying to enter my room and want to destroy the door is this tomboy Princess?

“Li-Lily you’re awake?”

“Yes and also I can hear the noise that you make, how about you come in?” I open the door and saw the beautiful girl in front me, a girl with a 5’8 in height with a long straight white hair, beautiful skin and a golden slanted eye of a Goddess and for some reason she is wearing semi-translucent lingerie. I can see her modest breast slightly. Aaah I almost got a nosebleed when I see her beautiful white legs, what’s wrong with her?

“Pri-princess Winona why are you here in the middle of the night?” well I can almost guess why, I mean the effect of <Euphoria Pheromone> is activated when she made a contact with me when we first met.

“Wino is fine Lily; I just wanted to talk with you about your job and check what it does with your body I mean succubus is famous for invading some dreams of humans and torture them to death in their sleep.” Well she got a point but.

“I’m not a succubus race, it’s only a job and I’m still human you know?” I explain my job to her.

“Is that so *sigh*” for some reason Princess Winona is sad did I do something to make her depressed? Now I’m in the bed with her sitting together face to face. I can’t give her some drinks because in the first place I didn’t have any, what should I do? I’m sure that the effect of that skill is still affecting her. I hope I can deactivate the <Euphoria Pheromone> and apologize to her.

{You’re trying to deactivate the skill <Euphoria Pheromone> Confirm (Yes) Cancel (No)}

Oh so there is function like this? Okay let’s deactivate it and apologize to the Princess “Yes”.

”Lily? Oh for some reason my urge to be with you in the bed had disappeared. Oh!” She slips a word in her tongue and confesses, ho hoho. The edge of my lips rises a little. Thank god that it’s dark she can’t see my face right now but I can see her like its day time.“Don’t get the wrong idea I-I don’t meant that way, it’s just a weird feeling of mine when I first see your face.” Her head got down hiding her blushing cheeks and she is super red right now. Sooo cute.

“So cute.” a tomboy blushing like she got confession is so cute. And I consciously let my thought slip and also my cheeks got red for some reason.“Princess Winona I’m sorry because of my skill that you got that weird feeling but don’t worry, I have already deactivated it so I apologize for the inconvenience I bought you.” I bow my head and apologize to the princess. But seeing her cute side makes a switch in my head turn on.

“Didn’t I say that Wino is fine? And that is your skill, I have an all abnormal resistance and yet you still get thru on me but I don’t dislike that feeling, I mean having that feeling makes my heart excited, I understand my Elder sister now. He-hey Lily ca-can you make me feel good again?” Did I hear that correctly? This princess is requesting me to make her feel good? But I’m not a boy how can I make her feel good? Should I do it like I did with my lover when I’m still a kid back then? But I’m still a little girl in the past and I didn’t even know what I’m doing back then so I only did is kiss her and I didn’t do more than that. Or maybe I should use the technique in the Yuri manga that I read? But will it satisfy her? I mean she is a princess and I’m sure her standards are high. What should I do?