Chapter 12: Please both of you, don't fight with me

Noon, with the blazing heat of the sun we are now in the training ground with my classmates and for some reason Princess Venusia is here too, also some soldiers are also in the courtyard.

“We are here now to witness the duel between the Hero Yuki Hail challenging the Second Princess Lagrant V. Winona.” The soldier announce it and the whole people in here cheers and give their encouragement.

“Do you know why our classmate Challenging the Princess?” (Classmate 1)

“I also didn’t know, but for some reason the Princess and Ms. Hail had this fight since we enter the dungeon.” (Classmate 2)

“But isn’t she just recently got out from the dungeon?” (Classmate 1)

“It said that they reach the last floors too but Sir Harold and The Princess didn’t believe so they want to try if she is strong or not. I’ve hear that the Princess already conquer the dungeon alone.” (Classmate 3)

“How about that weirdo, they didn’t want to question her?” (Gal leader)

“It said that she just a luggage to Ms. Hail and the one who defeated the boss is Ms. Hail.” (Lackey 1)

“So it means Ms. Hail is stronger than our Hero? I mean it said that the first party takes 1 hour to kill the boss in 10th floor while Leon got hurt badly because of the carelessness of the hero?” (Gal leader)

“Well in the first place Ms. Hail has this Aura of a strong woman you know? Actually I’m a fan of her secretly.” (Classmate 1)

“Is there a fans club of her?” (Classmate 2)

“Nope.” (Classmate 1)

“Then how about we create one?” (Classmate 2)

“But I’m on the Princess side. Her calmness and majestic aura is so gorgeous.” (Classmate 3)

I almost spit my saliva in their conversations. Be happy Wino, Yuki you two have a fans club now. But for the hero to have that embarrassing achievements is not a Hero like at all. Well I powered up Yuki and Wino so I can’t really say if he is weak or not but I feel bad about him. Well let’s forget about him and focus on the duel. Because it's about to start. What would my classmate feel if they know that this battle is to decide who become my lover? Fufufufu…

“In my right wearing her mithril armor the Strongest Princess in the Kingdom Princess Lagrant V. Winona, with so many achievements and an S ranked Adventurer I wonder who can defeat her? And in my left wearing her shabby leather armor is one of the summoned Hero Yuki Hail, it said she already conquered the dungeon but that is just a rumor can she defeat the Princess?” With the biased announcement of the soldier, Sir Harold got on the stage to explain the rules of the duel.

“Please follow these rules
[the time limit is only one hour]
[don’t use real weapon]
[don't use any magic and weapon arts]
[if any of the weapon breaks the one who still have a weapon will be the winner]
[if it becomes dangerous I’ll stop the fight]
Do you both understand?”

“Please wait Sir Harold how about we use the weapon arts? Because I don’t want for her to complain if she said she lose because that is not her full power.” Princess suggests and Sir Harold thought a while and Agreed.

“Okay I allow the sword arts.”

“Thank you very much.”

“And the match starts.”

They both get ready with their stances and a moment of silence covers the whole ground but they didn’t know that the match is already started because they are attacking in a high speed! I use my <Parallel Analyze> to watch them. Yuki is much faster than Wino but Wino anticipate all the direction of Yuki’s slashes as if she knows where it land. Yuki try to feint attack in the sideways but Wino anticipate it and use the hilt of the sword and catch the slash of Yuki. They get back where they stand at first like nothing had happen but it can clearly see that Yuki is exhausted because of some big movements.