Chapter 3: Isn't this the most succubus skill?

“Heroes I’m Harold Charlaigne the head of the royal guard that protects the Royal Family and the personal Instructor of the Princes and Princesses and all the royal soldiers but now because the King bestow the order to train you, we only need 1 month because the demons are approaching. They won’t wait for you to grow that's why we are in hurry but I’m sure your growth rate is faster than the most people in this world. The average stat of the people who live in this world are only 10, a soldier can have a status of 200 if they level up but that’s it, the strongest person I know was in the past, the Heroes, so we will train and make you ready for the upcoming war and be the heroes that you should be.”

We are now in the courtyard outside of the castle and for some reason they give us some t-shirt. So there’s a t-shirt here, well as I remember the last Heroes are from our world too so I think they spread the culture here, I’m thankful with this because we only have uniforms here.

He separated us depend on the way of how we fight like melee, range and magic but what should I do? I mean my job is for perverts? But I have a claw attack so should I use a claw like how a cat fights? They ready some dummy weapons in the table but they don’t have a claw? Should I use knife? I don’t know I’m lost. While I’m immersing myself of thinking on how I fight when the princess came with her armor and a dummy sword? Wait she will train too? Inside of her breastplate is just a sleeveless white shirt, you can see her beautiful slender shoulder and the white skin peeking in the side near her sweaty side breast and for some reason she have a modest breast! GOD! FLAT IS JUSTICE! SHE IS IN MY STRIKE ZONE!! BANZAI! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Most of the boys are looking at the goddess in front of us bestowing her beauty and while I’m fantasizing with the angel in my eyes for some reason she is looking at me. Wh-what? Why did she blush when our eyes met?!! Don’t look at me with that face princess I’ll eat you and be beheaded with the king! Aaaah the circuit on my head is going haywire while she gesture her hand to come over there on her side. I’m not a dog oi! What does she want from me?

“I’ll train you personally Lily so come here.” What? Training with Princess Winona with only the two of us? My classmates look at me with envious gaze specially the HERO, but why you would be jealous with me when I’m also a girl? And also why the Princess will train me? I don’t understand, aah! Maybe because She is the only one who knows my job!

“Lily I will train you personally because we don’t know about why your job is like that and you didn’t want the other to know it right? Thank you by the way for trusting and telling me about it. So what kind of weapon will you equip? Sword? Staff? Bow? But as a succubus, I think they use some claw or whip”

“Uhm.. Princess I can use claw, that’s not it! I want to know why you personally train me. I can just hide and don’t tell anyone?”

“Ah-eh. Th-that’s, YES! What if they appraise you? Like I did to you right?”

“Yeah that’s right but it's really necessary to hold my hand, is that how you use appraisal skill here?”

“They can appraise you as long as you touch any part of the skin of your target!” For some reason the eyes of Princess is swirling in any direction and she can’t look at me directly with a blushed face. Suspicious “let’s forget about it and concentrate on our training you have so many question! Get your weapon ready!”

She grabs her dummy sword and swing onto me, I hurriedly grab the knife to block the swing but it’s so heavy that I have to kneel myself. For some reason she is angry at me and I don’t know what the reason behind that.
*

Afternoon when we finished our training and I got beaten up by the Princess that makes my HP lost with 75% is she angry of me because I’m demon? Or she got offended on me when I ask so many questions? I don’t understand girls when I’m a girl myself.