Chapter 11: Finally I can touch grass

Yuki and I look at each other with a wry smiles on our face because of the sudden announcement I mean this is the 100th floor? I thought this dungeon has only 50 floors? What’s going on? Did we got teleported in another dungeon? I try to appraise the outside wall.

[INFORMATION]
NAME: GOBLIN’S LAIR DUNGEON WALL
[STATUS]
{CAN’T BE APPRAISE}

We still inside the Goblin’s lair so this dungeon hasn’t been explore? We are the first person to clear this dungeon then?

{Individual Lily White acquired the title {Dungeon Conqueror} by clearing the dungeon}
{Individual Lily White acquired <Lucky Loot> and <Growth> title skill by acquiring the title {Dungeon Conqueror}

“Lily I got another title!” Yuki shouts inside the room. Yeah I know because I got mine too.

“I acquired the title too and it says {Dungeon Conqueror}” I tell her.

“Mine too also a skill <Growth> and <Mapping>>” What we have different skills? So it’s a random or because of the Job?

“Mine are <Lucky Loot> and Growth>”

“So we have different skills? Let’s check!” She suggest to me.
“Okay let’s do it.”

Growth: 20% more experience will gain.

“It’s an exp boost.”

“Yeah we can grow much stronger easily.”

“I wonder if it affects in the Jobs and Skills too.” I mean it didn’t specify which experience because the skills have Lv. Value too.

Lucky Loot: more chances will get rare item when inside the dungeon.

“Oh! It’s a good skill. I hope I have that too.” Yuki got depressed a little.

“Muuuh we always be together now so still the same right?” I console her.

“But if we both have that skill isn’t it more easily to get rare item drops?” Sh-she is actually a genius?

“You are a genius!” I hug Yuki and praise her by patting her head.

“Hehe praise me more!” She got blushed and puffs out her ample breast. She is easy!

Mapping: easily memorize the area inside the dungeon

“It’s also a nice skill for exploring a dungeon.”

“Yeah and for some reason I can visualize clearly the first floor to 7th floor but this floor is unknown.” She explains to me the effect of the skill. So this is really the 100th floor huh… we are lucky that we are still alive conquering this dungeon.“Hey, Yu let’s appraise the items we got too, look at this treasures.”

“Yeah let’s do that.” Who won’t get excited by getting a treasure when clearing a dungeon? Hehe let’s check one by one and let’s start with this bracelets. There are actually 7 bracelets here and they have the same color of gold with different crystals imbued in the middle.

Bracelet of Unity: if equipped shares the experiences to all Individual with the same equipment
If equipped it can also use as tool to locate the Individual with the equipment
If equipped it can also use a communication with the Individual with the same equipment. Just think the face of the individual you want to communicate.

Wow! It’s a TELEPHONE! This is a God send item! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

“Hey Yu this item is like a telephone with a GPS function.” She explain to me while holding one of the bracelet with a sapphire gem.