Chapter 47: They finally meet *sobs*

[Wino’s POV]

Now that I’m the most wanted criminal now after killing the king we leisurely went to the noble district while the people are still panicking after seeing my angel form well, I’ve already revert back to my original self.

“looks like they still on a panic I think Sir Harold still didn’t get back to the castle.” Well I don’t mind though so let’s call Britney if they finished their mission and got some information on where about of Lily.

[Britney, are you available?]

[Yup, most wanted person in the country.] She already knows?

[That’s fast I thought Sir Harold still didn’t announce it.]

[Well, it not announce yet but Lapiz mother panicking after she heard the commotion at the castle so I deduce that you really did it.]

[Well what done is done and I have already have a home to return so all is well so where are you now?]

[We’re at home waiting for you because we already got the information to whereabouts of Lily.]

[Okay I got it I will use my Warp to go there.] And we cut our connection and I use my warp to go in the house after I enter the door of the warp the four of them are already sitting at the living room.

“Finally you’re here, Miss most wanted criminal.”

“What a nice warm welcome Britney.”

“So I’ve hear that you killed the king, our father sis?” Lapiz asks me for validity.

“It’s time for him to rest, also I’ve already planted some investment on Marsho.”

“Can we stop this pointless chit chat and let’s rescue Yu already?” Yuki is impatient with irritated face.

“Can you keep calm my love, Don't you already know the location right? First of I want to speak my discovery, but it had a good news and bad news what do you want to heard first?” I ask them.

“Uhm… let’s hear the bad news first for excitement.” Britney is the first to speak.

“I don’t care just hurry up.” Yuki still irritated.

“I want to hear the Good news sis.” Lapiz voted for the good news.

“Just tell us already Wino.” And Rosa also with irritation.

“Hey watch your mouth, even you have these bad terms with her in the past she still your aunt now.” And Yuki scolded Rosa and Rosa become meek.
“So-sorry, uhmmm… I-I want to hear the bad news first.” I pointed at Rosa while looking at Lapiz.
“Don’t mind her sis.” But I want to know why a strong willed girl becomes that… I will ask Yuki in our night action later.

“Okay… the bad news is… the Hero had awakened the power of Michael, well he is not match for me.”

“But you almost died though.” Nina who went to kitchen now serves us some tea and cakes.

“Almost died? Is he that strong?” Britney ask while sipping some tea.

“Well his statuses are 10,000 and he got annoying wound nullification for his companion and a defense ignoring attacks, and my most concern is the <Angel form> but well I’m 100 times stronger than him.” I puffed my chest boasting my new power.

“What do you mean by that?” Yuki with a confuse look.

“That is the good news, appraise me.” At first they had this weird face now they had this surprised face.

“Wi-Wi-Wi-Wino what did you do to get this power?” Britney with panic and amaze face, ahh… this admiration I’ve really wanted this!

“Hmm… show off.” Yuki with the face like in our early days together with Lily.