Chapter 59: Another lump of meat

[Lily’s POV]

A very loud noises are coming in the mountain directions and a tremendous shaking are happening right now but thanks to Nina’s <Aegis dome> the earth shakes didn’t affect the town.

Right now we are in the center of the town plaza and Nina activates her skills, of course because of the current situation no one bother us because they are panicking right now.

I use the warp gate to make sure the safety of my daughters so I take them to our camp together with Julhian’s family, at first they are kind of afraid because of the sudden appearance of Nina and others but because of the situation they force themselves to follow our persuasion.

“Nina can you really revive that bunny girls and the maids of {Lily in the pond}?” Right now I’m together with Nina, I choose to stay because I’m worried with Wino and other’s in the frontline. I asks Nina because when she sees me looking dejected looking at the dead bodies of the bunny girl who are the owner of the {Lily of the pond} and her maids.

“As long as their souls are still intact in their bodies I can give them the medicine to revive them using my <Hell’s secret recipe> but the after effect is they become demons. Don’t get the wrong idea but I really don’t want to revive them because I’m jealous or anything.” What are you talking about? This damn pig.

“I see, but please revive them as soon as you can.” I beg for her.

“But why only them? Well, I don’t really want to waste my HP stocks for the other people.”

“Well, I also don’t really want to revive the others but I wanted some maids.” Yup that’s the only reason, I already have a butler so I needed some maids.

“Actually I can’t revive them right now because 3 seconds have passed but if only Lapiz is here she can use her Soul collect to collect the soul of the people who died here and inject it back to their body and I can use my skill to revive them. Can’t help I will call her for you.”

“Then call her I wonder if she already persuades that little granny.” Right now Karen went to the big castle of Sussan to get her with us but she still didn’t come back.

While Nina who is still using the big shield like dome covering the whole area I tried to sneakily appraised her I mean she said she already overcome the trial of Belzeebub.

[INFORMATION]
NAME:NINA BROWN
AGE:16
RACE:HUMAN/DEMON
LEVEL:49
JOB:HELL CHEF/PRIESTESS (LOCK)
JOB Lv:12/1
[STATUS]
HP:1190000/1190000(+1200000)
MP:928000/928000(+1200)
STR:434000
DEEF:514000
MGC:592000
MGC DEEF:872000
AGI:474000
RES:859000
[SKILLS]
MOON DANCE Lv. 8
SPELLTAG Lv. 8
STAFF MASTERY Lv. 6
BIG EATER Lv. MAX
ENERGY ABSORPTION Lv. 4
FIRE MAGIC Lv. 6
ENERGY RELEASE Lv. 1
FORTRESS Lv. 1
GRAVITY MAGIC Lv. 1
EATER OF THE WORD Lv. 2
DEMONOLOGY Lv. 1
[TITLE]
{DEMON KING}{GLUTTONOUS KING}{DUNGEON CONQUEROR}{GODDESS VIRGO GIFT}
[TITLE SKILLS]
GOURMET HELL
AEGIS DOME
DEMON EYE
ULTIMATE TRUE FORM
HELL’S SECRET RECIPE
DEMONIC WEAPON: HELL’S RESTAURANT
DEMON KING LEGACY
GROWTH
COIN MINER
STATUS BOOST
SECOND JOB
[BLESSING]
GOURMEND KING BLEESING
DEMON GOD BLESSING

Aegis dome: creates a large barrier in the surrounding of the user that protects the inside, all the damage well taken by the user and all the damages well be reduces by the 50% of DEF and MAG DEF combine of the user.

Hell’s secret recipe: Make a medicine that can reconstruct all the cells of the taker, it cannot heal abnormalities and mind damage. Other than demon who takes the dish will become demon race.

Demonic weapon: Hell’s restaurant: Summon the personal restaurant of Belzeebub, only demon’s that Belzeebub considered as ally can enter the building. It cannot be destroyed with any attacks. Only Belzeebub in the name can use this building.