Chapter 13: This big eater is a big Ma...

“Wino we will go to our room now. Oh by the way here.”

“What is this?” I pass the bracelet with an emerald stone to Wino.

“That is the Bracelet of Unity, we got that item when we defeat the boss. Just appraise it because we need to hurry the guards will almost woke up.” I hurriedly explain to Wino and walk out to her room.

It’s almost morning now so we said goodbye to Wino, of course we kiss her again. We use the <Silent walk> of Yuki so no one will notice us. So It can also be use to other people? This is the best skill for perverts.When we walk to a room besides my room we hear some noises, a laughing of some boys. But isn’t this a girls room? Wino makes sure that we had been separated by genders for some peace of mind so why there are boys in this area?

“Yuki do hear what I hear?” I quietly whisper on her ears.

“Yeah, it’s weird because this is supposed to be Ni- wait! Don’t tell me!” Yuki hurriedly ran to the door to forcibly open it. By the way if you didn’t remember Nina is the girl who always with Yuki in our school, I don’t know yet their relation but I think they are friends.

“NINA!” Yuki kick the door to open it and what we saw is… some boys are trying to assault Nina.

Nina is in the bed showing her melon size breast wearing only some underwear; she also had clothes in her mouth. One boy is groping the left breast while the other one is licking it like an ice cream the other on is restraining her hands so she can’t struggle. If I remember, isn’t this the party with her? Isn’t Yuki give them a warning this is why I disgust boys.

“What are you doing you imbeciles?” Yuki gave a glare to the boy who restrains Nina with some killing intent so the boy hurriedly got his knife to the neck of Nina. Nina looks at the knife…

“Oh, Ms. Yuki and the weirdo? Have you come here to play with us too?” The garbage speak while giving a disgusting grin. The other two stops their doing and face us with a disgusting smile like a cake had been serves on them.

“Get your filthy hands off to Nina I will kill you all.” Yuki shouts and intensifies her killer intent releasing an ominous aura under her feet.

“Kill us? Hahaha can you? If I remember you have been defeated by an ordinary people in this world like the Princess? Remember we are the Heroes stronger than the dwellers of this world so being defeated by the Princess means you are weak, and it’s privilege of the strong to have a reward right Nina?” Uwaa so he is aa supremacist thinking that being a hero equals strong. “While you gone we level up more than you know! Hahaha! I already break the record of a 500 status you know? Can you even defeat me? Now is your chance to grovel and call me a king of course without a dress. Hahahaha!” I almost snort when I hear the 500 status he is proud of but Yuki is different she become silent like she did when facing Wino. When Yuki is silent it means she snaps I didn’t know she had a nature like this.

“Yuki don’t kill them okay? They still our classmates.” Warn her because if I don’t they will really be dead. She gives a small nod then suddenly she disappear and a moment all the boys foam their mouth and collapse on the floor. I didn’t even need to use my <Parallel analyze> to know what she do. She now stands beside Nina and throw the bodies of the boys in the corner, hey Yuki I know that you’re mad but they still a human you know? Throwing them like some garbage, well they kind of garbage now. Then she hurriedly give Nina a cloth to cover her body of course Nina had this shock face because she didn’t know what happen.

“Nina you are okay? How further they did to you?” Yuki hug Nina and hurriedly ask her condition.

“No Yuki I’m fine, they only do it on my chest I’m still pure, hehe.” Nina calmly answer Yuki’s worrying…