Chapter 39: This daughter... have a mother's issue

[Serenity’s POV]

“What the hell? I’m too powerful, it’s not the same as Satan in the past!” I got surprised after checking my own status… I even surpassed the old Satan.

“You’re right, as expected of my mom you really are the strongest!” She hugs me while praising me.

“If you say so… but for me to have this power oh and by the way I can feel some sinister aura in the direction of Princess Country.”

“That’s right I think it’s my sister releasing her power.” I see if she is my niece I have a reason to know her.

“Mother because you have the <Ultimate true form> you can now transform in your demon form without limitations.” She advices me with a smug face.

“Then let’s go for now and try it later.” I mean the location is just outside and there are many people so I don’t really want to stand out.

“Then let’s go I also worried on Lea and Minho, mom.” And we went out but because of my sudden power up I can’t control my power so the door got destroyed after I open it.

“I-I will pay it later…” Sorry inn owner.

“Hahaha, please calm down and control your strength mom.” My daughter advices me.

We went out and give some gold coins on the inn owner and she gives me a confused look.

“Going out? I advices you to just stay inside where yoy renting and hide because the bandits started attacking a caravan.” The guard stops us when we are about to get out.

“Don’t worry we are strong and we are adventurer’s.” My daughter started to boast puffing her ample chest.

“I hear on a scout that the boss appeared together with her subordinates.” The soldier report to us maybe he just wanted to warn us, what a nice guy.

“Her? The leader is a girl?” I got a bad feeling about this…

“Yup and she is strong so I advices you to let them be and wait until the storm calms because they are ruthless.”

“It’s okay we can handle ourselves, and I’m one of the hero who get summon here.”

“You are a Hero?” He got surprised

“If you don’t believe then how about this?” I grab the spear he holds and grip the tip until it breaks.

“So-sorry for not believing you so please save this town.” He bowed at me and show some respect.

“Don’t worry, leave it to me.” And he let us pass the gate and we rushed towards the location he pointed.

After a few minutes because of my speed we finally arrive at the location and saw Minho and Lea lying in the ground and a girl with the same height of the Princess.

She had a deep blue hair and bright yellow irises; she wears a sexy bikini armor emphasizing her big breast and abs and for some reason she have a sharp look.

She grabs the head of Minho and said something about stronger than Heroes and she can fought my daughter equally so my daughter answer her with provocation then she throw Minho so I catch her and glare at the girl.

“Who the hell are you!” She glares at me with an angry face.

“I’m just the friend of those girls that you been beaten there.” I pointed at Lea who got fainted lying in the ground.

“And I’m her daughter… you are a naughty sister.” Sister? Oh I forgot to appraise her because of my anger.

I tried to appraise her because I got curious with the words of my daughter.