Chapter 7: Finally something Fantasy like!

It’s been 3 weeks now with nonstop training and nonstop night action, you already know that! Don’t ask me anymore it’s embarrassing! And for some reason my <claw attack> become level 5 and now I can add a poison effect in my every attack and also my succubus job level become 3 and I get the skill <life sucking>

NAME:LILY WHITE
AGE:16
RACE:HUMAN/DEMON
LEVEL:1
JOB:SUCCUBUS
JOB Lv:3
[STATUS]
HP:206/206
MP:360/360
STR:57
DEF:60
MGC:223
MGC DEF:220
AGI:101
RESIST:201
[JOB SKILLS]
SWEET DAYDREAM Lv.1
CLAW ATTACK Lv.5
DARK MAGIC Lv.1
LIFE SUCKING Lv.1
[TITLE]
{LUSTFUL KING<ASMODEUS>}
[TITLE SKILLS]
EUPHORIA PHEROMONE
DEMONIC ENSLAVEMENT
DEMON EYE
TRUE FORM
[BLESSINGS]
LUSTFUL KING BLESSING

Life Sucking: Every time you kill, the 10%(1% per lv.) HP of your target will add to your max HP

This skill is tremendously OP too I mean every time I kill my HP will add more and more and it makes me harder to kill, fufufu Great defense is Best Offense you know?

“So it’s been 3 weeks now and I can see some of your improved of your skills in just a little time, so it’s time to challenge the dungeon now to level up you. Here is the map of this country meet me in the locations that have marked on the map and will make you register in the Adventurer Guild so you can make your own party, Please prepare your suitable equipment while I go in the Adventurer Guild to arrange some documents so you can easily registered. While I’m gone please decide your party right now with 5 members each, that’s all now leave!”

Yahoo! Finally an adventure like story is here!! THIS IS REALLY A FANTASY! I’m excited. But for some reason I been left out! I mean most of them have their own party now! But it’s said 5 members right? And we only have 20 students here? Isn’t that even? When I count the head I remember that we have a teacher here too Mr. Foggy yup template right? I mean his name really suits his nature for having him unnoticeable. But what should I do? I’ve been left out?

“Lily let’s party together.” Turning my back I see my knight in shining armor. The smiling princess presented her hand to me and inviting me.

“O-okay.” I got blush for her sudden suggestion but for some reason my classmates are against it. But can’t help right? I will enter an unknown dungeon alone?

“Princess if you enter with her she will only rely on you while you do her supposedly Job, isn't that unfair?” the leader of the Gal said it and her lackey also nods with her. ‘that’s right, that’s right!’

“But she will be alone in the dungeon you know? And I think Lily is strong enough for that dungeon so I just want to secu- see her if she will be okay as her sparring partner.” My face gets redder and redder muuh! Don’t flirt with me in front of my classmates.

“But having a princess go into the dungeon isn’t it weird? What if something happen to you?”

“No It’s okay because my job is a Knight rather than princess and I occasionally train in that dungeon too.”

“Bu-“ the leader of the Gal got interrupted. “Who the hell interrupt when I’m tal-“ Yes the one who interrupt her and stopped her complain is the Ice queen Ms. Hail.

“I’ll go with her too.” It’s short but it’s powerful that no one can complain with her words and the just keep their mouth shut.

“But Yuki how about me?” the busty Nina let out her thoughts well I understand her because her party has 3 men with indecent face.

“It’s okay Nina if they do things to you I will personally KILL them.” She releases a killing intent directly to the 3 men with Nina and all of them shudder like a Lion looking at the mouse. She’s scary. But here comes the challenger the cunning wolf who doesn’t get scared even facing a Lion.