Chapter 29: Unwanted Guest, no really

I woke early because for some reason I can hear some talking outside so I stand up thinking that’s only Wino and Yuki sparring in the morning but when I tried to stand I see Wino besides me drooling while embracing my stomach… oh we did it late at night, then is Britney woke up earlier? I turn my view on my right and see Yuki and Britney hugging with each other with satisfied face and Nina is hugging the back of Yuki… then who is it? I got alerted and shakes Wino besides me.

“Hey Wino wake up someone is here!” I tried to lower my voice as much as possible then Wino who doesn’t wear her armor grab the dragon sword besides her and equip the helmet for presence detection.

“There are 3 people outside wake up everyone I will see the intruder.” Wino who just woke made a serious face like she didn’t sleep at all. So I wake up the other three then they also get up with serious face except with still sleepy Nina... hey take this seriously!

[Wino’s POV]

I woke up with the violent shake of Lily who I’m hugging and when I hear that there’s people outside I instantly grab the sword who I put besides me for assurance and use my ring to take out my helmet for presence detection then I detect 3 people outside.

So I decide to see who are these three people because I just woke up my vision are still blurry and I forgot to activate my <demon eye> who we decided to deactivate it every time we sleep.

I jump on the three silhouettes and point my sword to them and activate my <demon eye>

“Please spare us” She raise her hands upward and shakes a little and the two other girls in her sides hug each other

“Please at least don’t hurt these girls I’m the one who bring them here together with me.” She prostrate in front of me, I think she didn’t recognized me because the room is dark with few torches and I had my dragon helmet.

“Please Big sister we are the one who activated that trap so you aren’t the wrong one her.” The long hair girl tried to stand raise her up.

“Please don’t hurt big sister she just protected us when we activate a trap please spare her.” The short hair one also prostrate on me.

“Stand up Ms. Serenity, I’m Princess Winona.” I take my dragon helmet to show my face

“Eh? Pri-princess? What are you doing here?” The beautiful girl with pink hair raises her face towards me and widens her eyes.

“Princess of this kingdom? How” the long hair girl

“Princess I’m sorry for my rudeness.” The short hair girl

“Did you perhaps triggered the teleportation trap?” I ask them

“Maybe… we are just washing our faces when the two of them frank each other then they stepped on something so I tried to grab their hands then we instantly got here. is the Princess gotten herself on the trap too? I’m pretty sure that Hero said you are with him when he defeated the boss 3 days ago.” What that boy lied and tried to steal our achievements?

“No, I didn’t get in the traps. We are just resting here and will return to surface later.” I explain to them

“Oh I see so what floor is this? 40th floor? 30th? I mean we just defeated the 30th boss so we rested a little when we got in here.” She ask me for confirmation

“No this is the 100th floor and we just cleared it yesterday.” I try to boast a little and I hear someone talking on my back.

“Show off…” I’m sure it’s Yuki

“100th floor? What do you mean isn’t this dungeon only had 50 floors and the Hero just defeated it?” She answer with doubt.

“I don’t really mind if you don’t believe in me but our quest is to find out if the report of Ms. Yuki and Ms. Lily are true and we got here because of that… we already cleared all the floors though.” After hearing my boasting they widen their eyes with awe and admirations. Ahh it feels good.