Chapter 23: The brat is sleepy

We are now facing the 4 meter giant but when Yuki tried to attack the Giant ogre divided its self into 5 and every time Yuki slashes the clone her sword just get through the body but the stave use by the giant clone hits Yuki.

“I think the ogre just exchange places with its own clone, it can read mind right?” Wino processes the situation in her head and got an answer to for us to understand.

“What should we do? The skill of that giant ogre is annoying?” I complain

“Of course we just hit the entire ogre’s clone at the same time?” Britney suggest

“But it will just use its <fortress> and <damage absorption>.” I denied Britney suggest and she pouts.

“What should we do?” Nina just throwing some spells on the clones, it’s really hard to kill this guy even Yuki uses her moving speed because it can predict our movement using its <peeking> skill

“I have an idea.” Britney suggested and releases some sinister aura.

“You are using your <true form>? Why?” I ask

“I will make my speed faster than normal Yuki and try to use my <lazy venom> on all its clone” No no of course the ogre will predict it.

“But the ogre will predict it.” I said that

“I’m sure it cannot read two minds at the same time right?” Britney! You’re really a cunning one!

“Okay let’s do it” Britney completed her transformation and she had now become a sheep. No I’m not kidding she literally become a sheep. A sheep like horn, fluffy violet wool like hair covering her neck, wrest and above its feet. She also had mini wings in her shoulder, a white cloth with some strange markings that covering her modest chest and a gold eye with a rectangular shape iris. She rides on her purple cloud and she becomes a sleepy eye. It’s cute but this is no time to sleep. Then something happen when she finally closed her eyes.

[Britney’s POV]

Ahh… I’m sleepy… when I tried to transform I become sleepy and I don’t really know what happen. When I open my eyes I’m in the middle of white place… is this a dream? Where is Big sister Lily? Where is everyone? I don’t know what happen to them but I can see a monster like looking around like he is in confusion… isn’t this the enemy we supposed to defeat? What happen is it came into my dream? How about I play with it? It gives us a hard time and even hit Yuki. How about I do this? I tried to raise it on my mind and it float. Haha this is fun it will do whatever I wanted it to do. How about this? This time I twisted its arm and the ugly monster writhe in pain. I toss it up and slam it down it’s still didn’t know what is happening to him. I tried to pull its two arm in different direction and its left arm got ripped and the blood are scatter in the white cloudy like floor… how about I cut its feet? I imagine it cutting slowly and it made a face like it cannot handle the pain anymore… ah I cannot stand the face of this ugly being anymore and I twist its head and it stop moving… haa I got tired thinking. Because the ugly monster died and I get tired and sleepy, I close my eyes.

[Lily’s POV]

I woke up when Britney in my dream close her eyes after she finish torturing the giant ogre? What with that scary dream? It’s more like a nightmare! The ogre in front of us become one and stops its movement.

“What was that? I fell asleep and I saw the ogre gotten ripped like a doll.” Nina just awakens and complains

“I think Britney use her skill unconsciously or if she uses her <true form> it will automatically make her skill become a passive.” Wino explains