Chapter 48: A child that frozen in time

[Nina’s POV]

I woke up in the morning and saw some beautiful girls besides me, ah; I remember that Rosa and Sarah sleep in my house tent yesterday. I stretched my arms and ready myself because it’s my duty to cook at the people who are important to me.

“Good morning Aunt Nina.” Sarah woke up and greeted me.

“Morning, Sarah how about you help me to make some breakfast?” I suggested to Sarah because she have this curious look.

“I will gladly accept it Aunt.” So we gone outside and summon my personal kitchen.

“Sarah cut the vegetables while I cook the stock soup okay?” She nods at me so I let her do the job and for some reason she is good at cutting the ingredient.

“I’ve done Auntie.”

“You are good Sarah.” I patted her head and she gives me a beautiful smile.

“It’s because I leave alone so I need to learn daily necessities.” That’s kind of sad.

“Okay, then I will teach you some dishes that you never cook before.”

“Thank you very much Auntie.” And the first dish I teach her is omelette rice.

“From now on I will teach you every dish I know okay?” And we happily cook the omelets, vegetable soup and pudding for the children… is it really okay to call them children? I mean they are 300 years old well, they act like they are still some child tho.
**

We are now in this big table happily eating our food.

“Mama! What is this?! It’s so fluffy.” The daughter of Yuki with the name of child is so impressed on the omelette and she happily devour like a child.

“Watch your manners Rhel the food is scattering on your mouth.” Hee… even Yuki is spoiling her daughter, then when I look at my side. Geeh, Rosa is biting her spoon like with a hateful gaze towards Rhel who her mouth being wipe by her mother.

I only know Yuki since first year of high school and I already know that she have this delicate and elegant manner so I don’t get surprised by her actions but for Rosa being jealous by the sudden appearance of Rhel.
**

“How long is the La roar?” We are now traveling using the 3 carriages that have been bought by Lapiz and Britney.

“I think flying using the demon form is faster.” Yuki complains.

Yuki, Wino, Rhel, Sarah and me are in the first carriage in the front next are Britney and her daughter Sandra Happily sitting in her laps, Serenity, Minho, Lea and her daughter Micha and the back are Lapiz, her mother Madelline, her aunt Parhidithis, her maid Alfoneth and Rosa.

And Rosa is making this unsatisfied face.

“Hey, Yuki do you think Rosa is kind of intimate with you? But because the sudden appearance of Rhel you are being distance with her.” I whisper at Yuki who is kind of dense

“You think so?” She said, she really is.

“Yeah Yuki, I also kind of wondering what happen that strong willed Rosa become so close to you? What did you do?” Wino interjects on our conversation while Rosa and Sarah talking with each other happily, hmmm… Saraah is really a kind girl that she can always get along with everyone.

“I didn’t do anything though… I think she just misses her mother?” She nonchalant says it.

“Which means you wanted to say that You remind her of her mother?” I guess the next words she wanted to say.