Chapter 52: FLAG, what a scary word

“Fufu…” We are now traveling in the carriage of mister Martilio and Britney suddenly giggles at me.

“Wh-what?” I look at her.

“Nothing… I can’t just sleep late at night because some wolves are howling like crazy… fufu.”

“What? But there are no wolves in this area?” Julhian commented on our conversation.

“I wonder about that… but they are howling like they are biting each other… fufu.” I got blushed and look away at her and for some reason I can see the face of my beautiful pink haired daughter being in beet red.

Right now Karen and Rosa are at the roof of the carriage because the wyverns are attacking us.

“Eh… but I think they are just hunted by the wyverns.” Thank goodness that Julhian is kind of slow.

“We are going to enter the very middle of the mountain please be prepare because this is the very nest of the wyverns.” We prepare our weapons… I know, I know that I’m just a burden and my skills don’t really need some weapons but I have this special item that we looted at the very deep of the dungeon.

“Wa-wa-what is that Li-Li-Lily!” Right now I take out the weapon that they give me… goddess Virgo Railgun.

“Julhian please get away from me… your drool your drool!” She is drooling while she getting closer at me.

“Li-Li-Lily that is the first time I’ve seen something that item! It’s like a crossbow but small and don’t have a string but the delicate detail of metal is so elaborate that a normal blacksmith cannot make that! Wh-what is that! I want to know!” She keep trying to get my gun while drooling like a dog.

“I-I will let you touch it later so can you calm down first?”

“Tha-thank you very much!” She nosebleed and fainted… She got too excited that the blood on her body rise up and get out on her nose.

“Ten Wyverns in every direction.” Karen shouts outside the roof and me and Britney peek outside and see some wyverns hovering at the top.

“Mister, could you stop the carriage for a moment? It’s hard to aim while we are running.” Britney suggest and we get down at the carriage.

“I will test this OP gun.” I tried to aim at the wyvern and click the trigger, a very loud noise strike out in the gun and the wyvern had been destroyed without anything left.

“Wh-what was that?” The wyverns got blasted and Karen and Rosa got panic… this gun is scary.

“So-sorry for surprising you.” I scratch my head.

“That? Is that a gun?” Karen looks at the thing at my hand.

“Kind of, we got it after conquering the Dungeon of Virgo.” I explain to her.

“This is not the time to showing of that toy! The wyverns started to descend.” Britney grab our attention and the wyvern really started to attack us so I started to attack again using the gun and every time I shot the wyvern disintegrated.

“Hey Lily, please stop using that thing the materials is getting destroyed.” Gaah… even Karen got angry at me.

“But… I have no skills and we already rich.” I complain.

“What are you trying to say?! Money doesn’t stay forever! As long as we got our hands on the money we should grab it.” Aren’t you too greedy?

“Getting the soul of Mammon is really suited for you.” Britney snickers at Karen while shooting some light beams.