Chapter 42: This is so cliche

[Wino’s POV]

“Okay here is the plan, from the Information of Britney and Sarah, the pope, the other heroes and what I think the underground guild is behind of the disappearance of Lily, I’m sure they will not her hurt because she is an important piece in the war so we still have time to find her in every inch of the kingdom.” I’m briefing now the people who are in this mission.

“But didn’t Britney say that she is being brainwashed?” My little sister who becomes one of us asks me a question.

“Correct they are trying to brainwashed her, but don’t worry Lapiz because brainwashing can be only done by a succubus. So I’m sure they are just lying to the heroes.” I explain to her and this time Britney raise her hand.

“Wino, what if they have a contact to a demon?”

“Sister, do you remember that incident 1 year ago, in that Wing village?” Oh, I remember that time when the greedy Chief is the one who summon the demon.

“What happen there? Isn’t that my mother’s village?” Rosa asks in panic.

“Rosa calm down I will explain everything.” So I tell the story about the demons that attack the village, and I don’t really want to lie to my important people so I also tell the secret of my sister and my sister agreed with it.

“A demon and human is helping each other? What is the meaning of this?” Yuki asks.

“My… mother home village…” I pat the head of this beautiful niece.

“Even the village is gone at least you still have home with us, Rosa, so don’t be dejected okay?” I console her.

“I don’t really want to be consoled by you! But thank you…” She blushed.

“Oh didn’t Micha mention that some of the demons are the one who give the information about the 7 demon king, and she uses her skill to control them which mean? Aren’t the demons are also our enemies?” Britney speaks her deduction.

“Then there is a possibility that a demon is behind of this incident?” I also started to think of some possibility that our church is conspiring to demon.

“This is just my guess but what if they wanted to use the Valkyrie and the Hero to defeat Micha the Demon lord?” We got shock by sudden words of Britney and I started to gaze something inside my mind.

“So that’s why they are in hurry of summoning the hero… that’s not wrong Britney but they are in a big scheme… they trying to take the demon country… if I remember right demon country is a big abundant land, but because of the sudden rise up of the demon lord the other country are now get cornered.” I explain to them what in my mind.

“But, how about the demons? Why they are conspiring with the other race to defeat the Demon Lord?” Lapiz is questioning now.

“Isn’t it because they don’t like to be order or get control by that idiot sister?” Rosa answer the question of Lapiz while insulting Micha.

“Yes, and only the 7 countries can summoned the heroes that can defeat the Demon Lord.” I explain to her more and she finally got a wind on what our trying to say.

“That’s why Yuki and Rosa go to the slum and find a clue about the whereabouts of Lily and at the same time destroy the underground guild. Rampage all you want because I’m sure right now they are in panic by the sudden appearance of a demon thanks to Britney destroying the illegal slave traders. Britney and Lapiz please go to the church of Holy God I’m sure they are the main culprit of this incident, also because of Lapiz power I’m more assure of your safety.” I give them each order.