Chapter 5: She become OP?

"Wino this is"

"For some reason I can clearly see in the dark now."

"Yeah, you got the demon eye too, not that! I mean Wino you are so Over Powered now like a Protagonist that more powerful than the Hero!"

[INFORMATION]
NAME:LAGRANT VICTORIA WINONA
AGE:26
RACE:HALF ELF/DEMON
LEVEL:54
JOB: FALLEN ANGEL
JOB Lv:1
[STATUS]
HP:6215/6215
MP:7765/7765
STR:3270
DEF:2180
MGC:4100
MGC DEF: 3325
AGI:2925
RES:3630
[SKILLS]
HOLY DEMON
ETIQUETTE Lv. 3
WIND MAGIC Lv. 8
LIGHT MAGIC Lv.1
DARK MAGIC Lv. 1
[TITLE]
{SAVIOR OF THE WIND}{PRIDEFUL KING <LUCIFER>
[TITLE SKILL]
ALL ABNORMALITY RESISTANCE
WIND BARRIER
HOLY JUDGEMENT
WEAPON MASTERY
DEMON EYE
TRUE FORM
[BLESSING]
BLESSING OF SYLPH THE FAIRY OF WIND
ARROGANT KING BLESSING

She becomes strong for an instant, again with this ominous title and blessing and for some reason her other skill have gone.

"Wino your <Royalty> skills are gone"

"What? Yeah it's gone and it becomes <Holy Demon> wait why I have this ominous skill too? And my status Become huge! I mean the strongest Hero in the past have only 3 digit statuses? Wow being a demons makes me strong."

"For some reason Wino you also got into my ship to the demon lord path. Haha"

"Well as long as I'm with you"

"Wino..."

"Lily"

And we kiss again this time I activated my <Euphoria Pheromone> to intensify her sexual urges.Yeah, we did it.
*

"Hey Wino, how about we appraise your new skills?" I suggest it to her while we are cuddling with each other and for some reason. Yeah we are naked now feeling up with each heat.

"We can do that? Okay let's do it." She accepts my suggestion and we look on her skills while we are naked. Yes let's emphasize that because that is important!

Holy Demon(MAX): this skill can nullify the Light and Dark Attribute magic.

"Oh isn't this a powerful skill? I have an immunity on Dark or Light magic now but I can't get some heal because Heals and Purify are Light magic."

"Yeah you're right but your defenses are higher now you know?"

"Yeah you're right Lily now I can protect you all the time."

"Wino"

"Lily"

*Just get married already* [author]

""Yeah good idea, we will do that!""

Light magic: A holy attributes attack with a purification property on each attack
Light magic lv.1: Purification

"Oh yeah Light magic is always have a purification effect like appease the soul of any ghost type monster also can cure curses."

"Like you cure my trauma?"

"That the effect of love Lily"

"Wino"

"Lily"

*Annoying*

Abnormality Resistance: Resist any abnormality like curses, confusion, charm, paralysis, poison etc

"I also appraise your other old skills, oh, so you can resist charm? But why I charmed you?"

"Well it only resists the magic that lower than my resistance stat. But if my resistance is lower than your magic or the intensity of the skill I will get affected too, also I let you charmed me, because you're already charming Lily."

"Wino"

"Lily"

Wind Barrier: Nullify a single attack but can only be use once every day.

"So you can also nullify some attacks? Aren't you too powerful I mean any attack is useless on you?"

"That's not it Lily. I can nullify attack but I need to wait for 1 day to use it again."

"Oh so it have a cool down?"

Holy Judgment: a certain kill attack with the attribute of Light magic that uses all your mana but the user can only use it once in 3 months

"Wow this skill is a One-hit KO but the cool down is too long."

"Yeah and if you missed the target you will also lost all your mana which means you lost your magic attack. Mana deprivation is scary you know? It makes your head empty in the middle of the battle, that's why most of the magicians always appraise their selves before entering the battle so they can calculate on how many skills they can use."

"Oh so if you lost all your mana you can't think clearly? That sure was scary."

Weapon master: You can use all the weapon that you know and you can also learn the new weapon you will see

"So you can also use a gun if you see one?"

"Gun? What is that Lily?"

"It's a projectile weapon that's spew some metals in speed that can't be seen with naked eye."

"It is strong?"

"Yeah it can kill people easily in my world."

"Your world is scary."

"That's why thank you Wino for summoning me in this world because actually I hated that world."

"Lily"

"kuuu.. That shining eyes of yours is a mass destruction stronger than a gun."

"Haha you sure love to joke Lily but thank you. Ah by the way If we can appraise the skills? Can we also appraise the jobs, titles and blessings right?"

Wh-what I forgot about that! Did I became an idiot? Ha nai wa! Ops I use the catch phrase of my favorite Protagonist.

"Yeah, you're right Wino I'm waiting for you to say that Ha Ha Let's do it."

"Ha. Okay." She said with disbelief in her tone.

Succubus: a job that specialize in giving pleasures to other. Giving them the dreams they want or intensifies their sexual desires

"Yup this is really a job for perverts."

"Well it helpful to others too you know? Like someone with no desire at all like me?"

"Eh you have no desire? What about a certain person who try breaking the doors of other people to rape the helpless maiden in sleep?"

"I-idiot I just can't control my urges that muuuh!"

"kuuuu don't pout I'll kiss you!"

LUSTFUL King <ASMODEUS>: A title given for those who consume the soul of Demon king ASMODEUS the Lust Demon

"Consumed? I don't remember consuming anything."

"Ah! I think it's from summoning, because when summoning you need a tremendous amount of mana for reviving people specially from the other world summoning so we gather the souls of dead from the surrounding to make as catalyst to summon someone. Huh? What's wrong Lily are you okay??"

"What do you mean by reviving people?"

"Oh you didn't remember? I didn't know how you die from your world but we call dead people in your world. The God will choose from the soul of the people who traveling the cycle of reincarnation and instead transport the soul here to fully revive it using the soul of dead people here it's amazing and scary that you coincidentally acquired the soul of Asmodeus as catalyst and didn't become a full demon well, I can't say that when I also become a demon that consumed the soul of a demon king, Because Demonization is asking a demon soul to borrow the power that resides on them. Uhmm Lily? You become pale hey! LILY!!!"