Chapter 55: Awakening of a catastrophe

“Will you come with us or will you stay for a while?” I ask Julhian that already become a demon.

“I will come I want to spend some time to the family who adopted me for a while.” While Britney open the warp gate inside the restaurant Julhian answer me, well, it’s her family so I’m sure she wanted to give her gratitude to them
.
“Yu, we wanted to come too.” Yuki suddenly propose to go with us…

“Unfair! We want to go too.” Nina puffs her cheeks and complains. “I-it’s not because I wanted to spend some time with master too.”

“But, who will make a food for Wino?” I ask her and she pouts.

“Don’t worry lady Lily, I can also cook, not as good as lady Nina but I will do my best.” Alfoneth interrupted and offer her help.

“I wanted to go too but well, I’m kind of most wanted, I’m sure the news already spread out to another country now.” I feel bad of Wino but she got a point.

“But isn’t Nina together with you when you attacked the castle? Isn’t it bad if she gone out to public?” Britney is right… it’s dangerous, well with their strength no one can’t defeat them but I don’t really want to start war with the beast-men country.

“So Nina will stay here.” Wino grabs the Nina with bright smile then suddenly she become dejected.

“I-I want to show the town to my daughter too.” Well, she got a point.

“Then I will take along Ui with me.” I suggested because I want to spend some time with other daughter too… aah, having so many children is painful.

“Eh…” She pouts… she really wanted to go.

“Nina… if the news will pipe down we will visit together with all the family.” I console her while patting her head and she becomes meek and quiet.

“So we will go now.” We enter the warp gate and I carry my daughter Ui while waving our hands to the one who will left behind.

“Mama, where we go?” Oh… she can finally make a sentence.

“We will visit the beast-men town.” I explain to her while we went out in the restaurant with a wide open eye.
I carried her while we are returning to the inn so we can rent another room for Yuki, Rhel and Ui.

“This town is like Japan in Edo era.” Yuki commented on the scenery of this city, as expected she will comment about the place.

“Edo era?” Rhel ask her curiously.

“I will teach you some later.” For some reason Yuki feels like a different person.

“Rhel I didn’t see Metra earlier.” I ask her because I don’t see my other beautiful daughter.

“Oh, if it’s Metra then Wino asks her to buy some supplies because the foods are almost exhausted.” Yuki is the one who answers my question, then a sudden jolt of electricity came to me and I feel nervous all of a sudden… I mean we are talking about Metra, is she fine roaming alone in the capital? Well she live alone for 300 years so I’m sure she will okay… maybe?

[Wi-Wino! Is it okay to instruct Metra alone? I kind of worried.] I message Wino to make sure because I’m kind of worried.

[Oh, Lily miss me already? Well I also kind of worried but she is not a child anymore so I’m sure… maybe.]

[But that’s a human country you know? What if a disgusting man tried to assault her?]

[Oh, she is on demon country now.] Eh? well… if its demon country so I think its fine… right?