Chapter 46: The appearance of the strongest... kuh so cool!

Yuki with her overwhelming speed rush towards me but yup as always Yuki have the habit to look on what she aim at so I intercept it with my sword but she send only her after image and attack me at my side. I got surprise because I didn’t anticipate it and my arms had been cut… damn it, I got cocky and I didn’t expect that Yuki is now this strong.

With her cold stare that piercing my body her fangs become sharper now with overwhelming speed and sharper fang I don’t really know how I can defeat this over whelming opponent.

“You doubt yourself again Winona! Didn’t I tell you that to be proud of yourself! I choose you as my vessel because I have confident with you, so don’t disappoint me!” Shut up cheeky brat… damn it!

I punched myself to take off my worries. I held tight the hilt of my sword and rush towards her but she really had this overwhelming speed so I cannot hit her.

We got separated again and she unsheathed her sword… This, this is the final stances of her sword dance, I can’t avoid this.

I tried to contest her because my sword already gathered some wind so I use severing tornado at her and she use her lightning dragon roar.
Our special attacks collided and contest on which is strong. The roaring dragon versus the Torrential eagle is battling then I got an idea while the two power contest.

I didn’t let this chance out and use my <true form> and after the 5 second of transforming my equipment changes into my demon form with my holy sword called {Holy blade of Seraph} and {Lucifer’s wing} in both on my hands. A single black wing and a halo on my head but for some reason Yuki already changes on her Demon form too…

“Then let’s see who is the strongest when in true form.” I provoke her but I know that her speed already exceeded mine for how many times.
Using her glacial dragon fang and her pitch black illusion swords scattering in the floor she instantly got in my front so I intercepts it with my two swords.

But somehow I overwhelm her with my strength… she have this over whelming speed and I have this overwhelming strength, I can win.
She floats in the air while attacking me in faster phase but I intercepting it using my <demon eye>, no I just use some prediction on where she aims.

We exchanging some blows for 1 minute now she stops in the air while looking down at me… a blazing enmity grows inside my heart, it’s like I was look down by her.

Damn it… this is just like the same on what I feel earlier… this burning scruple on me. I hate this, I hate this.

“No way… to summon the <Demonic weapon: Archangel Lucifer> without using the ultimate true form… this is a new to me.” I heard the voice of amazed Lucifer in my back and somehow my hand that is holding the Lucifer’s wing changes into the Lance that I use to kill the dragon inside of that dungeon.

“Mommy is that really strong?”

“Of course that is my proud weapon, a weapon that can divide the vast sea and heaven.” While boasting about the lance on my hands… I see with this maybe I can defeat her so use my overwhelming strength and stance to throw the lance towards the descending Yuki.

“Idiot! don’t throw my weapon!” She warns us but it’s too late because I already throw the lance towards the Yuki and an overwhelming force like beam hit Yuki and she disappear together with my lance in the far distance.

“Sorry, I don’t really know how to use lance and it defeated her so it as predicted.”

“Idiiiooot” She slaps me with her paper slaps “haa… well it it can’t be help you already throw the lance and this is just your soul so it’s not like the real weapon.” And she sighed with a giving up face.