Chapter 16: Into to the Dungeon! again

Noon when we meet at the front gate of the castle with myself, Yuki, Nina and Wino with our equipments the same as yesterday.

“Now I got permission to Sir Harold and they give us two weeks to dwell on the dungeon so let’s gain some experience to strengthen up ourselves. Everyone let’s go to the dungeon!” Excitedly shout of Wino.

We made to the entrance of the dungeon with the same guard. He stops us.

“Can I have your reason to enter this dungeon and some proof?” He asks.

“Here is the quest approved by the adventurer guild to explore the dungeon.” Wino shows the paper with a quest written on it and the guard nods and steps aside and let us pass to enter the dungeon.

We walk on the stinky cave again but this time we didn’t use any torches because we already have the <Demon eye> but the stinks can make you nauseous and Nina almost faint because of the smell but we had ready an item for that and that is the GAS MASK! We made an improvise gas mask with a cloth and some string we also put a mild scent of perfume.

“This cave really gives me some hell.” Complain by Nina.

“Well this is the home of goblins so we cannot help that.” Wino explains while patting the head of Nina.

“By the way if people die here, what will happen to their corpses?” Ask by Yuki.

“The body will be absorbs except for the armors and weapons. Other adventurer loots their armors and weapon when they find them and make money on it.” Explain by Wino.

“Enemy at 11, there are 5.” Yuki warn us.

We held our weapon out but for some reason Nina had a paled face.

“Are you okay Nina?” I ask, our formation: fronts are Wino and Yuki, Nina is in the middle and I’m at the rear.

“Ma-master they will be blood if they kill that right?” Nina shakes while she points at the goblin.

“Don’t worry Nina, just hold my hand until you get use on it.” Nina trembles and hold my hand and for some reason she blush. Cute!

“Can you stop flirting while we kill some goblins?” Enviously complain by Yuki while jumping at the center of the goblins and shredding their bodies.

“And how about you stop jumping at the enemy so suddenly? Didn’t I tell you yesterday that is dangerous?” Wino tries to lecture Yuki. Well she is a muscle brain and an embodiment of jealousy.

We leisurely kill the goblins we encounter until we reach the boss room at 10th floor. The boss on the 10th floor is just a Goblin Fighter.

Yuki challenge it alone but it’s just too weak that she kills it with one blow. Well it only had a hundred hp so even Nina can kill it. Our exploration is so boring that all the time Nina and me are holding hands while we walk. By the way I got 5 levels, Yuki got only 2 levels and Nina got 13 level because she just level 1 when we enter. This bracelet is amazing that even if I just follow them I can get the share of experience. Did you just say that I’m just an extra baggage? I also activate some skills you know? After all the way I fight is giving some debuff on the enemy so it’s alright if I’m just going to leisurely follow them and for some reason Nina also doing the same way. Only Yuki and Wino are fighting on the frontline and Nina and I are just using some magic if the enemy numbers are more than 10.

We are now in the 20th floor of the dungeon in just 2 hours. Wino said that this is the fastest record to get here, the common time to get here are 2 days but we ignore the item drops except for the item that drop in the boss room in 10th floor because that is needed in our quest. Well we already have some money when we get the reward of 100th floor also we have no problem in our lounging and food because the castle is proving our needs already.