Chapter 53: Ah, I'm in paradise. thisbis my dream land

[Lily’s POV]

After some grueling fight with wyverns, dragons and Gods we finally got on our final destination… just kidding, actually after that magnitude 6 earthquake, I think?, wyverns didn’t attacks us and we steadily got in the wyvern’s valley and we are now in the front gate of the Beast-men country.

“After 1 year finally I came back.”

“You’re right Lapiz, I even remember our awkward meeting here.”

“Right Rosa, I still remember that intense duel of us.” They stood side by side like the ending roll of an adventure movie.

“What are you talking about?” Before they end it like in some anime I tried to interrupt them.

“You mean the Beast-men tournament?” Julhian claps here hand like she just thought about it.

“Right, that time Rosa and I are still enemies. She wanted to get the Hero’s urn to prevent the summoning of Heroes and Me to prevent the marriage of my sister.”

“What is the connection?” I ask the boasting of Karen.

“Ah, actually the Prince of this country who is the King now wanted to marry sis but because of Sussan-o intervention we make it as a tournament which if the sis lost the prince she will be married together with the Hero’s urn as the grand prize I also need to participate because the Count kidnap my mom and make her as a hostage to secure the urn.” Wow she mist have so many adventure, while she is here.

“So who win?” I ask them because I’m curious.

“Le-let’s talk about later.” Rosa tried to dodge.

“Of course I win landslide.” Boasting by Karen.

“And if Lapiz doesn’t then we can’t be summoned right?” Britney join our conversation.

“Ye-yeah why did I forgot?” I’m kind of slow… did Metra affecting me?

“I talk to the guard and pay our entrance fee so let’s go.” Mister Martilio who gone with Julhian so we can easily enter join us and we gone inside… and the view that entered my sight is so beautiful medieval buildings like in France or Switzerland! That supposed to happen but Karen in front of me got stopped by the guard.

“Prepare the guards there is a criminal here!” The guard his companion and 5 soldiers went out at the small barracks and pointed the spears toward Karen.

“Uhn…” Karen pick something on her side strap bad and the guard gulp like they anticipated an attack but the thing that Karen take out is…

“La-Lapiz Monitary? You mean that champion of the first ever Beast-men Tournament? And an SS ranked adventurer card!” Yes Karen takes out her Adventurer card.

“We-we’re sorry being rude to you lady Lapiz!” The animal ears of the guards went down.

“I don’t mind let us in.” Wow what with the haughtiness of her? As if she have authority here.

The guards let us in and this time the view that enters my sight is…

“Japan!” I shouted because I mean screen doors, wooden houses, kimono, yukata, cherry blossoms and animal ears.

“No matter how you look at it even if I close my eyes it’s Japan!” I can’t help myself and grab the hand of my daughter to look at the stores!

“Mother? You’re too excited.”

“I mean it’s Japan! I really wanted to go once in this place!” I’m excitedly run and buy a dango like food… hmm… the taste of Japan, I look at another store and they selling Takoyaki, Yakisoba and Crepe! Of course I let my daughter taste it and she smile so beautiful.