Chapter 22: Really? a haunted house?

“Hey, we will not enter this mansion right?” I ask them because I’m really scared right now.

“Of course, we will enter because I think this is the only way to clear this floor.” Said by Wino who casually opens the door of the mansion.

“Aren’t you scared a little?” I ask her

“Not really abandoned house is normal in this world especially on the ruin countries.” She answer my question like this is natural thing in the world.

“I mean what if something came out from nowhere?” I ask her with a shaky voice.

“Then I just use my holy magic?” She faced me like its common sense. Aah this world gives me a mental strain.

“Is big sister Lily really that scared on ghost? I mean they can’t harm us why are you so scared about them?” This little child! Of course because they had scary face so it’s natural to be afraid of them!

“Master if you want how about you stay here?” I look at the face of this insolent pig. “Ahn… maste… aah… sorr.. aahn!” I slap her big butt and rub her big boobs with forces.

“Yu just stay close on me I will not let any ghost to be close to you.” Yuki that is not the problem but thank you

So we decide to enter the mansion the interior is like you see in any rich people. Big chandelier, tidy sofa, red carpet and a grand stair

“Hey guys aren’t this just a normal house?” I ask them but… “Hey why aren’t you answering me? It’s so big that you got speechle…” When I look at my back no one is there. “Guys this is not funny so please don’t hide now I’m scared you know?” I panicked a little then I saw a big breasted woman name Nina.

“Master! For a moment all of you disappear thank god I found you.” Nina hugs me and I got buried in her big breast.

“Where is everyone? Huh the door I can’t open it.” I try to open the door while Nina and me are still embracing each other.

“Master what should we do?”

“I also don’t know? How about we destroy the door?” I suggest and when we try to kick it, it doesn’t budge at all. I’m lost

“Master we will be here forever?” Nina with a worried face ask me.

“No, I’m sure this is like in games where we need to find the exit to finish this stage.” I reassure her and she loosens up a little.

“Let’s go and explore this house together Nina and find the others.” I show my brave face but I’m also scared to death. But I will never show this to Nina I promise to never leave her.

[Yuki’s POV]

“Yu just hold my hand so you’ll never be scared.” I grab the hand in my back but I feel a small hands. When I look back I see a little brat.

“I’m not Big sister Lily and can you let go my hand?” The brat tries to let my hand go so I hurriedly let go of her hand

“Huh? Where are the others?” I ask the brat

“I don’t know for the moment all of them disappear in my sight but then you suddenly appear and grab my hand.” She explain, so did we got separated, when that happen?

“I think this is like in a puzzle game where you find the right door to exit.” She adds more on her explanations.

“Then let’s do that, you go in the upper floor and I go to the lower.” I instruct her.

“No no, don’t leave me alone.” She grabs my hand and tried to stop me.

“Let go of me, you can’t deceive me with your innocent words.” I try to shake her off but