Chapter 41: Ah, Finally the last one

We waited for my sister to come but she is late… then we something float in the sky… it’s kind of violet cloud heading in the center…

“It’s a demon…”

“Eh that cloud?” I got flustered because the cloud to be a demon.

“I mean the one riding it…”

“Eh? how can you tell?”

“I feel a strong sinister aura releasing on her.”

“Do you think you can win?”

“I’m not too sure… but I feel like she is a lot stronger than me and you.”

“I see but it’s not like we will subjugate it right? Wait she?”

“Uhn… she have the same aura with mother Asmodeus.” I see… but for a demon roaming in the human country while there is a war… isn’t the security of this country is kind of lax?

A few minutes after we see the demon Rosa suddenly shuddered like she is afraid of something.

“Hey are you okay?” I ask her worriedly

“Th-that demon suddenly releases a burst of aura… it’s
stronger than before and it feels like she is sad and angry.” Heee… I wonder what happen.

“Hey let’s run a demon appeared on the center of plaza where the captured demon is supposed to be executed.” Ohh… she is saving her own race. That’s impressive when she is a demon.

“I wonder who that demon is” Well she is a demon too so I’m sure she is worried too but the last time I face a demon they are bulgar and antagonistic, they even destroy Sariel's town, tho I might just be a racist and not all demon are like them, I feel like I change my view with them a little.

“Oh there she is…” We finally see my sister and for some reason she have a fully white armor.

“Lapiz, sorry I’m late there some happening and I found out that Lily is really kidnapped.” She said.

“Oh it’s okay but do we need to talk in here? I mean there so many people…” I ask her because I think it’s important.

“Don’t worry let’s talk to our house…” Our house? She means the castle?
Suddenly a rectangular door appeared out of nowhere after she raise her hands

“Doraemon!” Ahhh… I can’t help it!

“Let’s go…” She enters in the rectangular door so I look at Rosa and she nods at me and we enter too then suddenly our view changes and we are now in a big white house, not so big in our house though.

“Sister… this is?”

“Got surprised? It’s our house in the noble district we bought 3 days ago.” What… I wonder why I didn’t see her… she lives in here now.

“Mommy I made some tea and Aunt Nina’s snacks.” A beautiful suddenly enters the living room and serves us some tea… wait…

“Mommy?” I got confused and look at the beautiful girl with the same height as her.

“Yes, I’m Metra Trione I’m the daughter of my mommy Winona nice to meet you uhm…?” What is happening here? she just suddenly disappear for one month and she already have a daughter? Much more she is big.

“It’s time for explanation sister… “

“She is the daughter of Lucifer and Asmodeus…” Rosa explains while she looking at my sister.

“Ye-yes… how did you know?”

“<Demon eye>”

“So you really one of the daughters… I keep it brief Lapiz, actually I acquired the power of Lucifer and the soul of her is inside of me.” So that’s the reason why she becomes strong.