Chapter 57: The demon lord returns

Returning to the time where Serinity went to the Demon Territory

[Serenity’s POV]

“I will leave everything to you Wino.” I enter the warp gate towards the demon territory together with Micha and this new companion of Lily who call her butler Lilitha.

From the memory of Satan the demon country is modern like in our past world, at first I can’t help but doubt this memory but after teleporting I see a cemented building, tidy asphalt road, big buildings like you see in the modern day and some electrical pole to give electricity to every house…
It even had some cars going back and forth but the car is like the old school cars.

“Did I get back to our original world?” I muttered something but that assumption got ruined by the appearance of some people walking in the walking pathway.

People with casual wear you see in modern world, some guy wearing a tuxedo suits, a fashionable office lady and some kids with beautiful dress but their head had horns, their back had some wings and other had tails.

“Is the world of mom is like this?” We are walking casually in the asphalt like road when my daughter asks me.

“Yup most likely.” If I remember Asmodeus is the one who change this country for thousands of years using her memory in her previous world but because of the discrimination of races we didn’t spread our technology to others… no it’s Asmodeus that didn’t want to let it out because she doesn’t trust humans.

“I see oh mom let’s go there, we need to ride that carriages to take us on the Demon castle.” Well I already knew it, but I want to listen to my daughter with smug face.

We are now in the park like place because if we suddenly barge in the Demon castle that actually not a castle but a sky scraper other people inside will be hostile to us. I mean public display of myself is also not bad because right now I’m in my demon form and I’m sure people will remember me.

“Alright let’s go.” We walk on the bus… yup there is a bus! And it’s bigger than our bus in my original world.

“Welco—“ The bus driver wanted to welcome us but seeing my appearance he got shocked fufu of course it’s your one and only Demon king you know? “Ma-ma-majesty? But how?” I see so he knows me.

“Take us to the demon castle.” I command him and he snaps out to reality.

“A-as you wish your majesty!” He panicked and started to steer the wheel…

“Uhm… you aren’t stepping at the accelerator.” Did he really panic that much?

“So-sorry.” He started to drive the bus. Ah this nostalgic feeling when I ride the bus heading towards the school.

“Mom you look so happy?” We are setting leisurely in the back sit because other passengers are shutting their mouth because of my sudden appearance. So even I have been gone for almost 300 years they still recognized me?

“Mommy, She is big.” A little girl tap the dress of the woman.

“Ke-keep quiet! Sorry for the rudeness of my daughter.” The woman slaps the mouth of her child and bow at me like I will punish her… I’m not that kind of ruthless…

“It’s okay, are you okay little girl? By the way I’m the demon king of this country… fufu.” I pat the head of the little girl but the people take back like they seen death heading towards them.

“Really? But the demon king is already dead.” Oh even the child knows that I’ve been died.

“Fufu… I’ve been revived and wanted to revenge on the people who killed me.” The people gradually become depressed every time I talk.