Chapter 51: Shopping! shopping, what a luxury

“So what is your real intention Britney?” Karen ask her so sudden while we are walking in the crowded merchant district.

Right now the people in the town are panicking because the castle already announces the death of the King and the crowning of the prince.

“Nothing really, I just wanted to be with Big sister Lily.” She answers the question of Karen while carrying our daughter Sandra.

We are now in casual dress: I’m wearing a simple t-shirt together with my daughter while Britney is wearing this elegant Lolita dress while her hair is tied in twin tail, so cute, Karen as always have this black hood with sleeveless jacket and Rosa as her usual dress.

“I wonder about that.” She answers nonchalantly while eating the skewer she bought.

“You must bother on that woman rather than me though.” Geeh… my sweats gush out like waterfalls after she mention about me.

“Wh-what are you talking about Britney?”

“Oh, I didn’t say a name though.” This girl…

While we are walking we walk by the Blacksmith shop and Karen stops all of a sudden.

“Karen? What’s wrong?” We look at the big man and a tall girl packing some luggage in the carriage.

“Just an acquaintance…” She got near the two panicking people so we also follow her.

“Hey old man going out?” She talks on the big muscular baldy.

“Oh, Lapiz? Well yeah because some demons suddenly attacked the central, church, slum and castle. I don’t know if the castle telling the truth about the demons have already subjugated but for reassurance we wanted to go to the La caste.” I look at Britney just whistle with no sound…

“That’s sounds tiring, but are you okay going to the La caste? I’ve heard it’s the mating season of the Wyverns.” Eh there is wyvern in this world? Well, it’s a fantasy world.

“We will use the long trip to avoid them.” Hmm… I got a bad feeling… what do call it? Hmmm..

“Flag, big sister Lily.” Yup it’s flag thanks Britney.

“How about you hire us as a guide.” I step in to offer some hands… I mean I wanted to go to the La caste maybe it well be a fun trip.

“Lily, are you okay with that?”

“But sister… it’s a 7 days trip.” You both are so worrywart.

“Are you sure about that Lady? And who are you by the way?” The big guy asks me.

“Well, it’s more fun and safer if there are so many people right?”

“Well you are right, okay I got it name your price.”

“Hmm… I don’t really know the pricing of the adventurer.”

“Then… how about you become our personal blacksmith?” Karen speaks up, well it’s a good idea I mean if we have a blacksmith then it’s easy to repair our weapons… well I don’t really use some weapons.

“Okay I got it… how about you make my daughter your personal blacksmith?” Eh giving your daughter that easily?

“Father? What are you talking about?” The tall girl with modest chest complains to her father, I mean I can also understand her feelings.

“Julhian, I’m old already and I wanted to retire as a blacksmith but you have a talent not just for blacksmith but also for making items, I’m sure if you go with this Little Lapiz you will broaden your knowledge.”