Chapter 56: Other wordly battle

[Yuki’s POV]

“This may be a chaotic battle but please don’t die.” Wino reminds us to be careful and we fly towards the humongous monster with size like a mountain.

We leave Nina on the town because she also had overcome the trial of the demon inside her soul.

Her skills are good for defense so we live her as a defense in case we lost in this battle and Britney, Wino and I are the one who will face the monster.

“Britney just focus on support I will be change from melee to range time to time and Yuki will be our main damage.” Wino give us our formation while we flying towards the monster.

“I suggest that the two of you will get away from me because of my skills.” I warn them because my skills are not good for group fights.

“I got it and because our enemy is kind of huge we will attack the back to damage it.” Wino changes the plan.

“Can we make a plan before we engage the enemy?” Britney complains to us.
**

We arrive at the base of the monster and for some reason it’s a huge tortoise.

“It’s a big tortoise!” Britney speaks my thought.

We are as big as ants in this huge tortoise and we can only see is its huge feet.

I appraise the humongous tortoise to see what the strength of our enemy.

[INFORMATION]
NAME: BEHEMUTT
RACE: ARCH BEAST
AGE: 1000000 (YEARS)
LEVEL: 999
[STATUS]
HP:120569890/120569890
MP:3980760/3980760
STR:456060
DEF:45789650
MGC:890670
MGC DEF:12450560
AGI:10560
RES:20450670
[SKILL]
TREMOR STEP Lv. MAX
DIAMOND SKIN Lv. MAX
HEALTHY SLEEP Lv. MAX
EARTH MAGIC Lv. MAX
GRAVITY MAGIC Lv. MAX
FORTRESS Lv. MAX
MAGIC NULLIFICATION Lv. MAX
PERSEVERANCE Lv. MAX
SLEEPING LASS Lv. MAX
ARCH RAY Lv. MAX
[TITLE]
{CREATOR OF THE LAND}{EARTH GUARDIAN}{MASS SLAUGHTERER}
[TITLE SKILL]
SOLIDIFICATION
LAND ERUPTION
ONE WITH THE EARTH
OVERGROW
MASS DESTROYER
[BLESSING]
HOLY GOD BLESSING
DEATH GOD BLESSING
BEAST GOD BLESSING
EARTH GOD BLESSING

Tremor step: every time the user walks it creates a tremor in the land that damages the area surrounding the user. The damage dealt is equivalent to 10% (+1% per level) of strength.

Diamond skin: the user skin becomes as hard as diamond. The hardness is equivalent of the user 50% (+10% per level) defense.

Healthy sleep: .1% (.01% per level) will add to the HP of the user base on the base health of the user.

Magic Nullification: Nullifies any magic that least magic than the user 10% (10% per level) resistance.

Arch ray: a devastating magic attack that cannot be prevented if the target have lower Resistance than the user 50% (+5% per level) of user magic.

Solidification: All the magic attack will be consider as physical attack when aim at the user.

Land eruption: using a tremendous force create a mini volcano that erupts at the surrounding, the target have higher chance to be burn when the target has least resistance than the user resistance.

One with the earth: as long as the user is in the land it will regenerated 0.1% of HP per seconds.

Overgrow: By eating a portion of land the user will grow bigger and the status will rise by 1%.

Mass destroyer: add 50% of STR is added to every attack if the numbers of targets considered as an enemy by the user are exceeding 10.

“What with the HP of it? It so huge that I lost the counts.” Wino commented on the overwhelming HP and its defense is higher than our statuses.