Chapter 14: Perfect skill for a glutton

“Ms. Whi- Master so what is your relationship with Yuki?” I give her a sharp look when she calls me by my name so she corrects herself and I give her thumbs up.

“Well we kind of a lover.” I answer her

“Yu is my ex-lover in our original world and she becomes my lover again.” Explain by Yuki who is shyly twirling her fingers, are you a child?

“What! I didn’t know that?” Nina shockingly stares at Yuki like she can’t believe that, this cool beauty is a lesbian.

“Well everyone has a secret you know? Like you who is actually a masochist.”

“Buguh… I… I can’t deny it but being abused makes me feel good so I can’t help that!” She covers her hands to hide her red cheeks. Guuh this tsundere masochist!

“Is there anyone knows that you are a filthy pig?” I ask her with insult and she accepts it like I give her like chocolates in valentine.

“Guuh, No-no one, only master discovered it but I always happy when someone accidently hit me or being sandwiched in trains. Ma-master please don’t tell anyone about it please, and Yuki too I’m begging you.” She prostrate in front of us so I put my left foot in her then something drips in her underwear. This goddamn masochist!

“Then if you become my loyal filthy slave I will think about it.” I give her a choice.

“But you have a lover what about the feelings of Yuki?” She still prostrating

“Well it’s okay for me if Yu is happy but I kind of feels bad on you? The image of calm Nina is crumbling inside of me now. Why you become a so filthy now?” It’s intentional or did she unconsciously insult Nina? Then another drip of nectar accumulates in her underwear.

“No no Yuki this is another kind of how to show your affections depend on what kind of person you love. Am I correct my toy pig?” I explain to Yuki while throwing some insult to Nina.

“Yes master please give more insults.”

“Good you are being tamed.”

“Your praise is waste on me please just insult this filthy pig.”

“Ordering me again? You’re being a naughty pet.”

“Ahhh.. uhmm.. maste… oink oink…” I eat her no let me rephrase it, I nibble her cow tits

“How nice having a pair of big breast. Hmm do whatever you want…” Kuuh this one is being jealous! Cute..

“Hmmm… I will train her for now because her loyalty is still not showing on me. But I will go with you later so can you give an excuse to Sir Harold why we didn’t show in the training? Just tell the Wino that Nina needs a consultation and can’t be left alone I will explain anything on her later.”

“Ma-master aaah… ahh… I’m loyal to you.. aahh.. so.. ahh. Don’t.. aah uhmm.. stop… ahh” I promised Yuki and ask her to give me an excuses while I pinch the inverted nipples of Nina. Aaah inverted nipples are good too.

It’s 5 am now and I’m still playi- training Nina so she will give me her loyalty because I decided… I want her, I want her by my side.

“Nina I want to tell you something.” I stop my groping and face her seriously.

“Master? Why did you stop?” She awkwardly ask me.

“Because I wanted to tell you the secret of myself, Yuki and Princess Winona.”

“Master secrets?”

“Yes, actually my job is succubus and my race is half human and half demon also Yuki and Princess have the same race as mine.”