Chapter 43: Does the church always bad in another world?

[Britney’s POV]

“Hey Lapiz you become beautiful after reincarnated here… fufu.” We’re walking leisurely in the noble district because the church is in the center of this place.

“You mean I’m not beautiful in our old world?” She speaks calmly while eating this orc barbeque.

“Well, I don’t mean to harm your feelings but you are not in the pretty side in that world.” I continue the conversation, I don’t really mean harm but she become so beautiful now than in the last world, I mean she always wear this cap with her unkempt short brown hair. If you look at her she looks like a boy in elementary.

“Well I don’t mind about my appearance in the past because even I look like that Lily still accepts me as who I am and become friends with me.”

“Right… thanks to her my elementary life is well and I made many friends, Lily really is a strange girl… but she forgotten about me though.”

“When I see her in that shop earlier I didn’t recognized her… why did she changed?” She stops her steps and look at me with a calm look but with curiosity.

“I don’t know the reason why but she and Yuki had a breakup in middle school and I’m at the US that time vacation my family had a vacation… if only I been there for her when she is down…” I get dejected when I remember the time that Lily is alone and sad.

I meet her when I transfer my school in my elementary days… because of my unusual height and different color hair the other kids keep bothering me and they made fun of me and she came, she lectures the other kid and show some kindness to them rather than fighting back with them and for some reason all of us become friends.

That time I swear to myself that instead of become dejected of my appearance and stature I use it on my advantage.

And that is the time I also fall in love with Lily.

“I see if only I’m alive that time…”

“By the way what time did you died in that world?”

“Me? Hmm… second year of middle school…”

“I see… actually we also died in the old world but I don’t really remember how, but because of Lily I have the reason to continue my life here.” I smile at her and we continue to walk.

“Me too, I want to be by her side forever.” And we started to walk again.
**

While we keep walking leisurely like we only walking in the park I got an interesting thought.

“Hey… did you already done it with another girl?”

“What are you talking about?”

“I mean sex?”

“O-of course not…” She denied it.

“But Wino said that you both did it.” I actually don’t really know though.

“Wh-what! That damn big sister!”

“So you really did it. Actually Wino didn’t tell me anything. fufu”

“Britney! You really a cunning girl.” She praises me.

“Fufu…”

I few minutes and we finally arrive at the church. The church is super big! It’s bigger than the castle of this country…

“I never thought that the church have more importance than the royalty.” I speak out my mind.

“Well the church on the beast-men country is also big.”