Chapter 36: She is air headed yet beautiful, this is cheat!

[Wino’s POV]

“Micha can you withdraw your army now?” We are now eating our lunch in our mansion with Nina’s cooking the two daughters is happily eating the dish of Nina.

While Micha is eating she is having a good mood I tried to urge Micha to stop her invasion.

“Hmm… but my army already engages in the first fort of this kingdom.” She stops her eating and look at her mother who is Serenity

“At least stop their advance any further…” I beg on her now

“But…” She is a stubborn one

“Micha, can you listen to your auntie wish? I’m already here so isn’t your invasion will not lead to anything, I know that you want a revenge but do you think your parents want this?” Serenity helps me to encourage her to stop her invasion.

“If what my mom wants, alright I got it but you need to come along with me! I mean yes I'm controlling them but they already offer their life for this war so if I just stop the invasion without reason then they might revolt, of course I can annihilate them but that is not what you want right?” She smile at her mother, But she have point. "Also, it's your country and your people, if they will see you I'm sure they will understand and maybe become happy for your revival, tho I still don't know which faction did tip the other race so they can attack you but if I ever learn I will not hesitate to destroy them." She said with sinister smile plastered in her face, scary.

“My country? What do you mean by that…?” Serenity got confused I also got shock by hearing it

“Because Mom Satan is the King of that country also you are the one who build in scratch and unite most of the demon race before the other demon kings join you. So at least let them hear your word so they won’t complain especially that nagger Meldhita.” She chews the dragon meat while explaining to us and her sinister smile and her dark aura have disappear

“My sister is right aunt Serenity you are the first king of the demon territory. I think if I remember you said you build that country 1000 years ago, you are known as Emperor of the demons, merciless king, mad conqueror, Sultan etc.” Add by Sarah who have been feeding by her mother, hey, aren’t you spoiling her too much Lily?

“What with the sinister naming of mine” And we laugh together with the retort of Serenity and I feel relieve that Micha listen to her Mom.
**

Serenity decided to follow her daughter to demon territory so we gone outside of country near the monster forest so no one will see us.

“Sere we want to come along too.” Lea and Minho plead to Serenity

“It’s okay mother let them come” Micha approves

“Then let’s… how can we go to demon territory again?” We all fell to the ground

“Mom use your <true form> you have wings right?” Micha retort to her mother

“Haha sorry I forgot, because I only use it once. Okay here I go!” Serenity releases some sinister aura and her clothes disappeared and become a big demon, she had now some big bat wings, big horn and her muscles bulges more.

“This is the first time I saw your true form.” I speak my honest feelings

“Hmm… this is the real images of my mom!” Micha nods while crossing her arms like she is satisfied.

“Waa! You’re so awesome Big sis!”

“That so cool Sere!” The two follower of Serenity voice out their praises

“Then we will be going now Princess, tell Lily that I will comeback after I finished my business there!” She carried Lea and Micha Carried Minho and they fly in the sky like a dragon ascend.