Chapter 24: Making the Boss room as a shower

After finishing our breakfast and shower we depart to the stair and we got ourselves on the blazing hot pathway. This dungeon is burning! And the enemies are blazing ogre that breaths fire but for some reason they can be easily defeated using water magic firing by Nina and Britney staff.

We break through 71st floor to 80th floor by ignoring the other ogre because we want to finish this quickly because it’s so hot! We are sweating like waterfalls now so every time we kill the enemy we let lil Eliz pick the items. The blazing ogre only drops coins, stones and sometimes charcoal…

We arrived at the door of the boss in 6 hours if my time is exact and when Wino open it the whole place are full of lava then a Big blazing ogre appears.

[INFORMATION]
NAME: MAGMA OGRE
RACE: OGRE
LEVEL: 56
AGE: 100(YEARS)
[STATUS]
HP:800/800
MP:900/900
STR:500
DEF:680
MGC:1200
MGC DEF:930
AGI:430
RES:870
[SKILL]
FIRE MAGIC Lv. MAX
FLAME CLOAK Lv. 3
SMOKESCREEN Lv. 5

It’s only an ordinary boss because it has no variant on its race so we easily dealt the ogre by using the advantage of Yuki speed. She instantly disappeared then the head of the poor ogre float in the air. If the enemy has no annoying ability like <peeping> or <flick> that can deflect her sword the enemy is just a standing dummy.
The drops of the boss are coins as usual, charcoals, stone and a big red crystal orb we try to appraise it

[INFORMATION]
NAME: FLAME ORB
MATERIAL: FLAME CRYSTAL
[STATUS]
DURABILITY: 400/400

That’s all? Then Wino explains the usage of the crystal

“This crystal can use as heating device and use on cooking but this is the first time I see a big crystal like this usually it only the size of hands and have enough power to use as fuel to cooking.” Wino admires the crystal ball.

“This is not the time for explanations! Let’s go out in here already!” Britney complains on us with a face that she cannot handle this anymore.

“Yeah I agree I want to go out too.” Yuki also raise her hands and Nina didn’t even voice out her complain because she had this pale face that in anytime she will be fainted so we hurriedly find the stairs and gone out.
*

The 81st floor is composed of crystals! It’s crystal everywhere! The floor is crystals, the wall, the ceiling and the monsters! The names of the monsters are Gem ogre. Yuki had a hard time because the hardness and toughness of the enemy is real and her sword cannot easily cut the enemy but we manage it using the fire magic of Nina and Britney staff for some reason they had low resistance specially on fire attribute so we just continue our walking using this method and the drops are silver coins, ogre magic stone and some crystals like ruby ore and sapphire ore… fufu with this we will become rich in no time. I realize it for some reason that the 50th floor and below had no traps and rooms for some reason so we just kill, loot and walk until we reach the 90th floor boss room.

[INFORMATION]
NAME: JEWEL OGRE
RACE: OGRE
LEVE: 60
AGE: 100(YEARS)
[STATUS]
HP:1000/1000
MP:300/300
STR:680
DEF:1200
MGC:260
MGC DEF:1000
AGI:20
RES:1300
[SKILL]
FORTRESS Lv. 9
GEM BODY Lv. 7
CRYSTAL EATER Lv. 6

Gem body: Reflects any magic back to the user. Can be used for every 20 seconds (-1 second per level)

Crystal eater: when eating crystals, gems or jewel will regenerate any part of body. 11 gram (-1 gram per level) needed to heal 1 hp

“The enemy is really tough! What should we do…” I tried to warn them but Yuki disappear again and the head of the ogre fall like a rock.

“Well the neck looks soft so I aim on that part.” Then why didn’t you use that method in the mobs in the first place?