Chapter 62: The Existence Called Lily White

[Nina’s POV]

I shake the body of Master because she stop breathing and only stares on something while talking in a language that I didn’t know.

The reason why she in a state like this because of Wino, Yuki, Britney and Serenity lying in the ground.

Wino has been under the rubble of rocks, Yuki lying on the ground missing her left arm and foot, Britney had been screwed in a dead tree branch with her blood dripping in the root of the dead tree while Serenity had been smash on the very center of the crater drowning in her own blood. I wonder what happen but the monster look at us so I summon the <Hell’s restaurant> to protect Master.

“Master snapped it out already!” I tried again but she’s still speaking some unknown words and the monster started to attack my demonic weapon and a tremendous shaking can be heard outside.

“***** *** ******** *** **** ** ******** **” Master started to spout something again… what’s going in her head?
Ah never mind it the only thing I can do is protect her with all of I had.

While I keep maintaining my shield and Weapon the massive monster keep stomping on my demonic weapon.

This monster is too strong but why it’s agitated to attack us like it really mean to crush us what is going on.

While I keep my demonic weapon shielding master a sudden burst of fear came towards me… what is this… this fear is so overwhelming that my knees give up. What is this?

I never felt fear when I was a young that’s why I’m immune to pain I keep showing them my meek side but in truth I never feel fear even someone will hurt me I just act to be scared but deep in me it’s nothing.

When I was a child my body growth is unusual, my breast swells like an adult for a small child that’s why most of my boys classmates keep harassing me with perverted thoughts and most of the girls got envious gaze at me even the adult men that sees me looks at me with a disgusting stares but I didn’t mind them…

When I was in middle school my uncle who sleepover on our house assaulted me, he barged into my room in the middle of the night and forcibly undress me but I didn’t react and only stares at him because I didn’t feel fear I only see him as a disgusting flesh that moves he keeps fondling me with drools on his face but when he stares in my eyes he got distracted and steps back… I don’t know why he did that but he lost his interest at me and leave me alone.

And that time I realize that I didn’t feel fear, I didn’t feel pain my emotion is sealed I don’t know what is happening to me but it looks like I created my own world inside of me that take me far away from the normal.

When I started high school I changed myself to at least join and mingle with normal people but I knew to myself that I can’t do it so I found a way to entertain myself so I found this masochism and practice it because I wanted to feel fear, pain and pleasure too but I can’t feel it no matter what I do, I can’t feel it...

Then in that time I meet this girl called Yuki, she is a mysterious girl with an aura the same as me. She is un approachable girl with a gaze that can pierce the heart of the people she stares… I thought to myself ah… maybe this girl can break this barrier of mine and give me the feeling that I wanted to feel so I approach her and we become a friend but I got disappointed, she can’t pierce this barrier of mine.

When I got in this world I didn’t feel fear nor confusion but instead I feel excitement. Maybe in this world I can finally find this thrilling feeling I’m searching so when I heard we will enter this dangerous area I got excited with expectation more on Yuki leave me alone with some disgusting flesh that moves so I tried to make sure that I keep my act to be an unguarded girl that they can play with and show to them that I’m a scared girl so they will take this chance to violate me so I will feel that feeling I wanted but I again got disappointed… this disgusting males only stares at me with their perverted eyes but didn’t even give me the thrill I want… they are useless.