Chapter 35: They multiplying!!!

I woke up in my room wearing my new uniform and for some reason there is a child with the height of Britney clinging on me like she doesn't want to let me go. Right she is my daughter! Aaah she so cute when she sleeps... I poke her cheeks and she gives a cute munya sound gyaaaah!

Then there is something unusual that bothers me... there is also one another girl who is sleeping in my other side.

She is a beautiful girl who's height is not much different in my size she had a pure pink color hair that long enough to reach her waist and she have a gigantic breast...

[Britney can you hear me?]

[Oh you're awake... yes I can hear you big sister Lily]

[There is someone inside my room sleeping in my bed...]

[You mean Sarah?]

[Sarah?]

[Yup she is claiming to be your daughter]

[Gaah! Another one?]

[Yup oh by the way can you come down here we have important thing to tell you]

[Sure I will go there]

And our connection was off.

But another daughter, I look closely to the beautiful girl and then she open her eyes and she give me a beautiful smile.

"Good morning Mother" She raise her body and sits on my bed and her massive boobs not much bigger than Nina shakes.

"Go-good morning... but calling me mother without explaining anything is kind of..." well it's not that I don't like it but I want an explanation first.

"Okay, I'm Sarah Riru named after the valkyrie Sariel the kind hero. You made me with a purpose of cloning yourself incase if you die but you take care of me as if your own child instead of being your other half, you raise me and teach me everything I need to know until the time when the Human Heroes slain you." I feel sadness with her words and She is a clone?[AN: If you read my other book named "I'm supposed to be the hero's heroine" you may recognized her]

"Asmodeus can create clone?" I ask her with confused face

"I just use some easy words so you can understand easily but my purpose is if my mother Asmodeus died I will be the next Asmodeus because I inherit all her skills. It's like I'm a Data you need to save a back up if you accidentally delete a files?" Whaaat! She knows computer? Wait how?

"Okay I can understand that you are a back up or clone of Asmodeus but where did you hear that words Data and Back up files?" I ask her, I mean this world should not possessed some high technology... Wait there is a laptop in this world.

"My mother Asmodeus is a reincarnated person from the world called earth." I see now it make sens- wait WHAAAAT??

"So she is the same as us?" I ask her because if she is then my Job will make sense if they can summon some demons.

"No mother, Summoning is when you call out a soul from different world and manifest them here while reincarnation is when a wandering soul manage to come in this world and reborn again." Oh I see... I still don't understand.

"Hey why do you call me mother when I'm just borrowing the soul of Asmodeus?" I ignore my question for now and ask her my doubt I mean calling us their mother when we had actually different looks and image than their real mother, tho If they insist I don't mind they are cute.

"I don't know the reason why mother Asmodeus had enters your body but we her children always wanting to see our parents again that's why p..." I interrupt her by embracing her