Chapter 50: Let's familiarized with my new family

“Oh… by the way I still didn’t introduce you to my companion Lily.” Karen or Lapiz suddenly remember her companions.

“By the way can I still call you Karen? I mean I like that name.”

“Hmm… if Lily wants that I don’t mind.” And she blushed in her beautiful face, We are now wearing our casual clothes so I can fully see her face so I can’t help but blush too.

“Can you stop flirting in the front of the children? You cheater.” Geeh… Yuki with annoy face.

“I’m not cheater… I love you too with the same amount of love.” I give her an answer and her face become red.

“Mommy Wino is mommy Lily cheating at you?”

“Haha, kind of but I don’t mind…” What’s with that nonchalant answer?

“Let’s continue our conversation Karen, what is it again?” I face Karen and ignore the others.

“Introduction, Hmm… First is my step mother, well she is actually my auntie because she is the sister of my deceased mother but she adopted me.” Hmm… I see, well they have resemblance, I mean in height and face.

“I’m Madelline Anguloz the duke of the La grand kingdom. Please take care of my daughter.” Oh… I see,

“A duke?” I face Wino who still talking with our daughter Metra. “I mean isn’t the duke are the most important noble next to king?”

“Well, my daughter drags me here because she said she didn’t want to depart with me.” I see, huh? Don’t want to depart?

“So you live the country just to rescue me?” I got confused I mean why is she here when she is a duke? Just to rescue me? Then isn’t Wino and the others are enough.

“Well, actually we decide to go to the demon country after rescuing you and live there…” Wino explains to me.

“I see, it clears now, Not! Didn’t we buy a house at the capital town?”

“Actually… I’m kind of the most wanted criminal in the country… I mean I killed the king.”

“I see, that’s why we need to depart towards the de—WHAT DID YOU SAY?” This girl casually saying like killing the king is just like stepping on a bug… I mean isn't the king is your father?

“Well, I have no proof but he is also part of kidnapping you… I mean the prime minister and him are conspiring with the demons to use you and lead the army.” Well, you have a reason…

“But killing your father… are you not sad?” I felt bad because I’m a part of a reason why she killed her father.

“Don’t feel bad about it, I don’t really see him as a father figure because I’m just a tool for him also my brother as the next king I’m sure he will make the country a better place.” But… “Also you are more important to me Lily.” Kyun… My heart skips a beat.

“And also Lily I have a request… can you make my mother a demon too?” Karen with a puppy eyes stares at me.

“Hmm… well we are going to the demon territory so I don’t mind, also because they still a human the food that Nina will be a poison to them so we need to make them a de… mon… wait! Are you okay? Mother of Karen?” I mean they eat the food that Nina made.

“Fufu… don’t underestimate me Master! Even I can cook a normal food without the help of my skill you know?” I see… I feel relieve.

“Eh… Auntie Nina put poison on the food?” Hmm… is Metra a kind of slow?