Chapter 18: This Loli needs correction 💢💢

“Hey what are we doing here? Are waiting for the next wave of monster?” Britney ask while tilting her head

“No we are finding something.” I answer her while I try to scan the SAFE ROOM.

We are here now for over 30 minutes, the only one who showed up is the teleportation circle that will teleport you back at the surface.

“Hey, aren’t we just wasting some time here? I’m actually hungry and my meals are on that hero’s storage bag. Let’s go back to the surface for now.” Britney nags and persistently trying us to return but we only got here for 6 hours?

“Nina please can you make a meal?” Wino ask Nina

“You can make a meal? Did you perhaps carry some utensils here? Wait Ms. Nina can cook?” Britney ask excitedly on Nina.

“Well my mother is a popular chef and we own a restaurant so she teach me how to cook.” Nina trying to draw some of ingredients on her bag

“Hee Ms.Nina can cook fufu can’t wait.” Britney happily hum while she goes to Yuki

“Hey, Ms. Yuki why did you all give them the rewards you got and the magic stones?” Britney curiously ask Yuki who wiping her sword blade with a cloth.

“It’s heavy and useless on us and to make them go away.” Yuki answer casually without looking at Britney

“Hee, calling some valuable stones a useless? You don’t have some plan to travel this world?” Britney ask Yuki another question again.

“We are planning to travel this unknown world and adventure together the four of us.” Hee I see, so she had plan on that, NO ONE TELLS ME THOUGH!

“Hee, can I join too? I mean I want to travels with you guys.” Britney smiles on Yuki

“Your smile is so fake you know? You just plan to depend on us right? Your face is telling me that living on us is luxury so you don’t want us to let go.” Wino saw on the fake face of Britney like she is reading a book.

“Ahh Princess is really sharp? Can yo… waa… waaa… WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? WHERE DID IT COME FROM.” Britney widen her eyes like she see a ghost. In front of her is a full kitchen with sink, refrigerator, oven, steamer, stove and many cooking appliances and utensils.

“Did you get surprise hehe, it’s my secret.” Wait did we forgot something?

“Hey aren’t we forgotten something so important before we have a meal?” While Britney become stone standing still on her feet I ask them.

“What is that?” Wino

“If you forgotten about it, it means that is not that important?” Yuki answer me with a nonchalant look

“That’s right master so let’s forget about it and let’s dig in, the corn soup is ready.” Nina brings out the bowls and spoon we bought in the bazaar and put the soup with big chunk of meat with some vegetables.

“Hey Britney sit here and eat now before the soup get’s cold.” I offer her a sit next on me.

“Yes~ that’s not it… I mean how did you bring out that many utensils in just a flash?” Britney points at the kitchen who still there

“Just shut up and eat now if you don’t I will eat all the juicy meat of a tusksaber.” Tusksaber is a monster found in the west dungeon. It said that it’s meat are the most juiciest and meatiest on the country because tusksaber is the boss of the dungeon.

When I bite in a big chunk of the meat the juice gushes out in my mouth and it so tasty and super tender.

“Hmm… this is really a delicacy.” Wino put the side of the bowl in her beautiful lips and sip the bowl like there is no tomorrow. Hey aren’t you a Princess? Where is your etiquette?