Chapter 54: This loli is a granny? no way!

[Lily’s]

I woke up and I saw a very beautiful angel. Did I really die this time?

“That again, mother?” And she retorted my thoughts.

“Uhm… What happen? Where are we?” I can see that it’s bright in the window so I will assume that it’s morning now.

“You fainted because you remember something unpleasant; I’m very sorry mother if I remind you some horrible thing.” My beautiful daughter makes a dejected face.

“Oh, don’t worry okay?” Now that I remember I remember something that really makes me angry… oh “The kidnappers! Damn them!” I become irritated again but for some reason I feel like its not unpleasant.

“Actually we meet them yesterday at this building.”

“What?!”

“But Aunt Britney and Aunt Lapiz already dealt with them yesterday evening.” Oh… maybe Sarah is the one who tell them. I patted her head and she blush cutely.

“But I really wanted to deal with them with my own hand.”

“Muuh, don’t say such thing,” For some reason, my daughter changes her personality and attitude, Of course I don't want to reprimand her because this what I wanted for her to speak up what she wanted.

“Are you okay now Lily?”

“Sister!” Rosa suddenly open the door and hug me while Karen casually enter… kyuun, being held by this beauty first thing in the morning is a blessing!

“Look like she is okay.” Also Britney with her cute twintail carrying Sandra enters my room.

“I heard that you find them.” I confirm with Karen.

“Yeah, well they are idiots who made commotion in the inn so we easily find them.” I see.

“What do you mean? I can’t comprehend.” Rosa with a confused face makes a weird face.

“They mean that the kidnappers have been found out with Aunt Britney and Aunt Karen.” Sarah explains to Rosa and she finally got what we are talking.

“Let’s eat breakfast.” Karen interrupts us and we agreed to her.

I carried the sleepy Sandra and we went towards the restaurant and order some food.

“For them to eat this leisurely while there is a war.” Karen commented on the womenn who eating happily inside this restaurant.

“Well, this is far from the war.” Britney while serving a spoon to the mouth of Sandra answers back to Karen.

While we eat leisurely a commotion can be heard outside.

“It’s so noisy outside.”

“Karen can you look please?” Britney order Karen to look outside and she peek at the door of this private room.

She stops moving with a surprised face.

“Karen? What’s wrong?” I ask her.

“She’s her…” Her? I wonder who so I stand up and peek at the door and a very cute girl with elegant Kemono type dress like you see in royalty with a very fluffy fox ears and she is talking at the waitress then she face towards us and make a very cute smile.

“Who?” I ask her and the cute little girl with the height of Britney ran towards us.

“Lapiz!” She called Karen with her cute voice.

“Sussan why you are here? Aren’t you allowed to get out?” Oh I see, the descendant of Hero.

“Aren’t that so cold of you when I sne- came here just for you?” Didn’t she about to say sneak?