Chapter 27: Really? in this fantasy world?

We move to the SAFE ROOM first before we loot the items scattered in the center of this big room. Because Yuki cannot stand for awhile so Wino Carried her to the safe room and I carried Britney because she still didn't recover from the dragons attack while Nina carried the Blade of Yuki and Staff of Britney.
When we enter the SAFE ROOM a big treasure chest appears on our view and a big letters floating above it shines with the word

"CONGRATULATIONS FOR CLEARING THE SPECIAL BOSS STAGE"

We look at each other with a big smile! Of course it's a treasure so we are very happy right now.

"A mountain of treasures outside and a big treasure chest as big as a car is it safe to say that I'm very lucky to follow you guys?" Britney with tears on her eyes voice out her honest feeling

"Well after some trouble time dealing with that dragon, we deserve to be given a reward this much." I say that like I'm the one who defeat it... well if I didn't made them a demon we couldn't get here. Ugh... I'm not useless at all!

"Let's check it later after we eat, wash our body and rest." Wino suggested and put Yuki on the Sleeping bag that laid by Nina.
*

We rested for one hour and decide to wash our body first before we eat. Yuki and Wino had first gone carrying Yuki again then when they finished washing their body they enter the room only wrapped by towels so I carried Britney while Nina is cooking our dinner. Britney finally restored her health she told me that she can stand and we wash each other's back.

"Hey Big sister Lily... do you think that Wino is a little down?" I got surprise on the serious words of Britney

"Maybe they are just tired after that battle because they are the one who face the Dragon head on." I answer Britney

"Maybe..." Britney wipe the soap on her body and we started to finish our bath time.

When we entered Nina finished her cooking so we sits and she serve the food, this time she made a hamburger with fries. It's a burger composed of bun, patty, cheese and lettuce with a hint of mayo and pickles it's delicious and juicy also the fries are crispy with savory ketchup. We eat it happily but the awkward silent really ruined the mood...

"Nina this Burger is super delicious thank you very much." I break the silent by praising Nina's cooking

"I don't want to hear it from you but thanks..." The usual tsundere line makes lighten the mood so we finished our food with an ice cream dessert... ahhh junk foods!
*

"I can't wait to scan our loot! But it's a mountain how can we carry it on the surface? Can our bag handle it?" Britney excitedly voice out her greed...

"It's a problem, the capacity of our bag cannot handle this 1,000,000 gold coins." Yup you heard that right, the dragon give us 1 million gold coins, a sword, small shield, 2 set of armors with boots and gloves, 1 breast plate, 1 helmet, a big magic stone with the size of a car, dragon heart, dragon eye balls, 7 rings with different colors like our bracelet, dragon scales, dragon claw, dragon meat, 20 Heal and Mana potion (High) and a Goddess tear drop ore.

"Britney because you are the one who defeat it we will let you decide what we do about the items." Wino smiles at Britney while offers the privilege on the items.

"I think the armor set, sword and shield will suit you Wino" Britney gives the item to Wino

"Are you sure? Then I'll take it thanks." Wino raised the sword and we appraise it

[INFORMATION]
NAME: FANG OF THE BLACK FLAME EMPEROR DRAGON
MATERIALS: BLACK FLAME MITHRIL
[STATUS]
DAMAGE:1000
DURABILITY:?/?
MAGIC DAMAGE: 10000
[ABILITY]
BLACK BLAZE
CURSE OF TH BLACK FLAME
UNBREAKABLE