Chapter 9: Oh no, I smell drama

We’re on 7th floor now and all we encounter are just gobbling but sometimes a goblin mages, goblin warrior and goblin bomber well appear and the worst enemy is the goblin bomber because if it thinks that it been cornered it will explode itself scattering it’s poisonous flesh. And it’s so disgusting. We evade all the traps by appraising it and the suspicions of Ms. Hail are getting harder to evade. For some reason my level had raised to level 10 now and my <claw attack> also level up to lv. 6 and I can use <paralyze claw> which when I can scratch my opponent I can stop their move for 5 second depend on the level of my strength against their resistance. My <life sucking> reached to level 2 and I can take their HP by 3% now. My <Dark magic> didn’t level up that much because I only use <Sweet daydream> combine with <Paralyze claw>. But Ms. Hail is amazing because she almost the one who kill the mobs. We are now on the room we just enter, we see chest box but it only contains 5 copper coins and some cloth so we decide to stay here because in our watch it’s actually 7 PM? Oh did I surprise you? Yes this world has Watch too it’s convenient! We enter this dungeon around 3 PM so it almost 4 hours to get on 7th floor? Well because we have been careful of the traps and most of the time we lost our way. Sir Harold prepared us some sandwiches and some water. Well can’t help it’s just a provision after all but if we can get out here I will buy some meat in the restaurant that Wino is talking about.

While we eat this hard sandwich with some bacon as a filling I watch Ms. Hail how she eats and for some reason her bites are so small, Cu-cute! Then she looks at me and our eyes meet and she looks hurriedly in her side? What?

“Can you wait here Lily?” Ask by Wino while she stands. What did she want? “I just go to pick some flowers!” Oh I see? I want to see! I nod on her for confirmation.

“So you just wanted to pee? I thought you will go back now because this dungeon doesn’t fit in your liking and you are uncomfortable here.” Ms. Hail drop some bomb and snicker.

“Watch your Language muscle brain.” Wino jumps in Ms. Hail provocation by insulting her. Well can’t help why Wino says that because all of the TIME she just jump in the middle of the enemies without a plan.

“Both of you can’t you stop fighting already? Wino just go and pee already! And Ms. Hail please don’t provoke Wino anymore she is stronger than you.” I interrupt them.

“Wino?” Ms. Hail standup and hurriedly grab my shoulders. She stares in my eyes trying to get an answer but because of her sudden action I lost my balance and push something in the ground and my view suddenly change.

“Huh? Where are we?” I panic a little because of the sudden event.

“I think we push something on the ground when you fell and we teleport to another location.” Ms. Hail explains to me.

“Where is Wino? Wino! WINO!.” I call Winos name. I call and call but no one answering me.

“Hey, keep your voice low we didn’t know where we are? What if some strong monster well come here?” Ms. Hail try to keep my mouth shut but I’m in panic now, because I feel like it well happen again like that girl did to me, if Wino will gone too… I don’t know what to do. I didn’t notice that my tears fell in my eyes. I’m crying right.

“*sob* Wino don’t go away! Please stay with me.” I shout again but Wino doesn’t answer my call my anxiety is eating up my will, I'm scared and I feel shivering When suddenly for some reason someone hug me.

“Sorry Yu I’m so sorry that I drag you in this mess, because of my clumsiness we gone in this predicament. But don’t worry I will never leave you again I promise.” She hugs me so tightly that it gets hurt but this hug reassures me like Wino comforting in that night. I tried to let go myself so I can look at her face. She removed her arms that hug me and face me. “Yu, you didn’t remember me? I-I’m your ex-lover Yuki I always wanted to say this to you in our school every time I see you but I didn’t have a strength to face you because I’m scared. I mean I hurt you before. I always wanted to say I’m sorry for what I did but I can’t muster some courage myself! Please forgive me Yu I still love you and I can’t get this feeling since I leave you alone. Please just believe in my words ever since I left you I never stop loving you.”