Chapter 33: DAUGHTER! daughter, Daughter

In the conference room inside the La grant kingdom The Minister, Head of Royal knight, the nobles of the La grant Kingdom and the King have a meeting.

“The Demon army is already engaging in battle with our army and the descendant of the old heroes trying to protect the first fort, Majesty please let us deploy the Heroes now before they can capture the fort.” Sir Harold is trying to urged the King

“Did the Demon Lord appear with its army?” The pope ask Sir Harold to confirm the appearance of Demon Lord

“In the report of our scout the Demon Lord didn’t appear yet but one of its general is commanding the demon army and also they spot a griffons in the sky. Our army is losing now if we didn’t release the heroes they will annihilate the army.” Reported by Sir Harold

The nobles make some noises because of anxiety then the king speak.

“Did they arrest Winona already?” The king blurted out an unimportant question not related to the predicament of the kingdom.

“Not yet Majesty, they bought a mansion own by Merchant guild and we cannot make a move.” Reported by Sir Knight even tho he is in hurry to deploy the heroes albeit they are still not ready or else their force will not handle the swarm of demons.

“Is that really hard to capture her? Just force yourself.” The king with an angry voice hit the round table with his hand

“I’m sorry majesty the king but if we do that the Merchant guild will not keep quiet about that.” Explain by sir Harold

“Write a letter to the merchant Guild master that the King orders them to hand over Winona! If we don’t the coward elves won’t give us support.” Gritted his teeth with an angry face the nobles shut their mouth because they know what will happen to them if they make a commotion while the king is angry.

“I’m very sorry to tell you Majesty but we cannot do something like that because Merchant guild is not in our jurisdiction and if we force ourselves and persistently make them follow your order they will stop providing some provision in our army.” Sir Harold with a sweat flooding on his face tried to convince the king that making the merchant guild their enemy will be bad for their army.

“Then how about we kidnap her companion? I mean she had a party with some heroes’ right? Also she knows who is the valkyrie so it’s a 2 birds in 1 stone.” The minister with maniacally grin suggested some villainous act

“But Minister, Winona and her party is the first to fully conquer the dungeon you know they got some treasure that can even surpass the treasured weapons of our country? I don’t know how strong they are but because they have the valkyrie I’m sure right now they are stronger than any human in the kingdom.” Sir Harold taken back by the words of the minister but he tried to deny it because he knows for himself that Winona’s party is the stronger.

“That’s right I saw them when I’m strolling with my wife and son I saw the armor that I’m 100% sure that is a magic armor and they have 2 of that with some powerful weapons and the saint is with them.” The noble tried to speak his opinion.

“Majesty just used them to suppress the demon army I’m sure they are more than enough.” Another nobleman speaks his opinion.

“No, we need to put a leash on them because they said that they will depart in this kingdom after the war is over.” The minister who didn’t hesitate and speak his honest opinion shocked all the noblemen.

“Minister is right we need the valkyrie and the saint to capture the Demon territory. That’s why we need to capture Winona with everything we have.” The king agreed to the minister and the noblemen start to create a commotion again.“But who can capture them? I mean they are strong.” The nobleman ask them