Chapter 60: This should not be happening

[Lapiz POV]

I made a warp gate towards the inn together with Rosa but I can’t find Lily and the others.

“I wonder where they are.” I scan the area but I only see some dead bodies and destroyed houses and the shaking is still going on… I wonder what happen.

“Didn’t you have that Bracelet?” Rosa pointed out the bracelet in my arms.

“Sorry I’m still kind of tired after I battle that disgusting brain.”

“What do you mean?” Oh, I remember that she didn’t know that I fight with the Foreigner inside the soul of Sussan.

“I tell you later.” I use the bracelet and find out that they are at the very center of this town and I can also sense Sis and Britney with that Gal, are they fighting? I warp suddenly when the earthquake happen so I don’t really know but Sussan told me that a guardian Behemutt that old man told us had awakened and started to headings here and attack the demons? Wait is she telling me that the targets are us? Well Sussan already explain everything… maybe I’m still just exhausted.

We head toward the center and find the mostly naked Nina and Lily who is waving her hands towards us.

“We arrived what is going on?” I ask them and she pointed to the dead bodies besides them.

“Can you collect souls of them? Master here wanted to revive them for some reason.” Nina explain and Lily is nodding with determine face.

“Who are they?” Rosa asks but for some reason I recognized one of them, isn’t she the busty bunny girl in the restaurant?

“Aren’t they the waitresses from that restaurant?” I pointed it out and Rosa finally realized it. “I can gather their soul but I can’t revive them.” I mean it’s useless with their bodies.

“Don’t worry I already made the preparation, I don’t really wanted it but this master is so persistent… it’s not like I wanted to do it for master though.” As usual with Nina dishonest lines.

“If you say so, then I will collect their souls, actually their souls are still intact inside the bodies. Maybe because of the sudden death they didn’t realize that they died.” I use <Soul collect> and gather their souls that still inside their bodies. So this is how you collect souls? This is the first time I use this is skill and their souls had been suck and gone into my hands and a white circulate like tattoos had been imbued in my arms. The numbers are 15 exactly like the bodies of the people.

“As usual, Lily you are too kind.” I speak my mind.

“What are you talking about? I was just wanted to get some personal maids I mean they will be useful when we settle in the demon territory.” As Britney said you really are easy to read I mean making a face like that. I chuckle a little.

“Can someone explain to me what is going on here?” Rosa suddenly question us with confuse face.

“Rosa, I wanted them to become my personal maid so Nina here will revive them for me.” She puff her chest with a proud face.

“You aren’t the one who will revive them why are you making the face?” Nina complains.

“So how can you revive them?” Rosa asks while ignoring her retort.

“I will use this, <Hell’s restaurant> let’s start cooking!” Suddenly some walls sprouts into the ground and a sinister like building had been built.

“What is this?” Rosa asks and I also got curious too.

“Oh, this is my demonic weapon.” Wait? I tried to appraise her.