Chapter 10: Dragon waifu? yes sir!

Yuki revert back to her human form and she check her whole body if something is change.

“Nothing change but for some reason I can clearly see you now and my body is super light that I think I can run the world without a sweat.”

“Yuki, your wording is weird! Let’s check your status using the <Demon eye>” I suggested, again a déjà vu?

“Alright let’s do it.” So I activate my <Demon eye> to appraise her.

[INFORMATION]
NAME:YUKI HAIL
AGE:16
RACE:HUMAN/DEMON
LEVEL:14
JOB:DRACO PREDATOR
JOB:1
[STATUS]
HP:2610/2610
MP:4470/4470
STR:4780
DEF:2220
MGC:4820
MGC DEF:2240
AGI:9980
RES:1890
[SKILL]
SWORD DANCE Lv.MAX
BLINK Lv.MAX
SWORD MASTERY Lv.MAX
SILENT WALK Lv. 7
COLD STEEL LV. 5
VITAL STRIKE Lv.1
DRAGON AURA Lv.MAX
LIGHTNING MAGIC Lv.1
WATER MAGIC Lv.1
[TITLE]
{ENVIOUS KING<LEVIATHAN>
[TITLE SKILL]
JEALOUS PREDATOR
DRAGON SCALE
DEMON EYE
TRUE FORM
[BLESSING]
ENVIOUS KING BLESSING

“All I can say is you become so strong.” Let’s emphasis it she is “OP”

“I also got surprised by myself too.”

“You almost got the 5 digit marked on your stats.” She even had the same stats with Wino.

“Hehe, hehehe. Hahahahaha!” Did she snap because of her sudden development?

“Yuki? did you become crazy or something?” I ask her worriedly.

“Idiot! of course not. But with this power I can steal you away from her now! Hey how strong is that Princess?”

“You almost had the same stats but your speed exceeded her.” I answer her honestly.

“Fufufu, just wait Yu I will steal you from her and make you only mine.” She declares it with puffing her ample chest out.

“Do as you want.” I’m a little happy actually. I can’t deny it but I still love her, sorry Wino but I love you much more.

“Hey do you think I can win with that guy outside?” She asks me suddenly pointing her finger outside.

“I don’t know how about appraise it using your <demon eye> and make a strategy? Because I’m sure you will just jump on it and battle it without thinking.” I stare at her blankly because I know Yuki for so long that I can predict what her next move is. Yeah my ex-lover is a muscle brain.

“Are you thinking rude on me?” She guesses what’s on my mind.

“Well, how about we appraise your skills first so we can think how to defeat that ugly thing?” I give a suggestion.

“Let’s do that.”

Vital strikes: add more damage when hitting a vital point. The damage depends on the 100%(+5% per level) of agility

“So your main weapon is critical strike and <Vital strike> is your main damage. Hitting its eye, heart, neck and crotch is a must.”

“Don’t just casually say that words!” She gets angry at me for some reason and hit me gently in the shoulder. She stills a conservative maiden. So cute!

“Okay okay I’m sorry.”

Dragon Aura: add Strength, Defense and Agility to all dragon races in the area equivalent to your HP for 30 mins. 10%(+5 per level) of HP will be shared as STR, DEF and AGI

“So this is an area buff for all dragon type in the area. As I can see your Race is a Human so is doesn’t affect you?” Too bad this skill is useless right now.