Chapter 8: Dungeon dwelling, Oh God!

When we got into the dungeon entrance Sir Harold is standing there talking with the guard that stationed on the entrance of the dungeon and for some reason the dungeon is like an arena that you see in Rome.

“Oh, there you are everyone, this is the “Goblins Lair” this dungeon had only 50 levels and all the monster here are just Goblins, this dungeon is good for beginners but don’t let your guard down because many adventure died inside. The boss of this dungeon is the GOBLIN KING only adventurers with A ranked party of 5 A ranked adventure have manage to conquer this dungeon. So today we just need to stop at 10th floor for safety. Defeat the mid boss Hobgoblin Warrior and bring the ears to confirm that you slay it, I already ask the adventurer guild leader to make it as a quest so you can add it on your ranked up. I will provide you some soldier as a guide so you won’t get lost inside. Okay had you already created a party of 5 people?” Sir Harold scan the surrounding and looked at us. “Princess what are you doing here?”

“I came here as a guide for Lily because she doesn’t have a party of her own.”

“Is that so? Well you’ve already cleared this dungeon alone so I don’t need to worry but please just go with her as a guide okay?”

“Yeah that’s what I’m intend to do at the start.” Wino answers it while puffing her modest chest.

“For your information I’m also a member of this party Miss show off.” Ms. Hail voiced out her complain too.

“Oh you still here?, I forgotten already hohoo.” Here they are again.

”In the first place you are not needed, myself is enough.” Ms. Hail boosting her ample chest and send some smug on Wino, but you know Ms. Hail, Wino is so strong you know?

“Ho hoho want to try out your strength? Let’s duel?” Wino held the handle of her sword.

“As you wish, show off.” And Ms. Hail also unsheathe her blade.

“Hey you two can you stop doing that? And you!” Sir Harold point at Ms. Hail “Even she is like that, she still a Princess of this country so if you harbor some ill feeling towards her please keep it by yourself.” He point at Wino too “Princess please know your standing too, don’t embarrass the name of the royal family.”

“”I’m sorry”” They both apologize but for some reason some spark still flying in the two of them. I don’t understand why Ms. Hail hated Wino for some reason? Don’t tell me she has a feeling on me? Guuh it makes me blush! But I don’t know what she saw on me and she will really attack Wino just to steal me. Ho hoho.
**

“Now the last party please.” The guard person calls upon us and we enter the arena like entrance and when we enter our view had change and now we are in a cave like room. The whole room is like a cave like in my original world with so many intersections and stalagmites, dry air and stinky like scent yeah this really a den of goblins.

“I can’t see anything.” Oh I forgot that Ms. Hail had no Night Vision skill.

“Ye-yeah me too, I can’t see anything.” I try to agree with her so I can keep the fact that I have a demon eye.

Because it will be weird when I ‘am a human and I can see clearly in this pitch black cave.

“Let’s light some torch.” Wino suggests on us and gets some torch on our adventurer magic bag that Sir Harold gave us. It already have anything we need like provisions, torch and smoke bombs for escape.

We walk for 5 mins now while Wino explaining the dungeon.

“This dungeon has many entrances that when you enter you will randomly teleport to any locations inside this dungeon, it said that dungeons are made from dimension magic, a rare magic that only Gods can use when they still walking on the world. Every location has its own boss room and sometimes a rare boss room will appear and contains a rare boss like Goblin Berserker in floor 40 or Goblin Shaman in room 20 and they sometimes drop some magic items.” Wino shows her bracelet to us, the bracelet is just a simple silver ring but in the middle there’s a sapphire stone like imbued on it. “This is the Mana Bracelet that I got when I slain the Goblin Shaman, it gives me a mana regeneration overtime.”