Chapter 61: It Sheds!

[Wino’s POV]

The monster we battling burrowed in the ground showing only its mountain shells so there is no point to attack it right now so we take this chance to relieve our bodies for the second round.

“Britney maintain your buffs to heal us, Serenity you can rest for a moment to relieve your fatigue and Yuki eat this food that Nina’s made.” I give the pouch like food to them and they got surprised.

“Isn’t that Nutrient Jelly?” Britney guess the name of the food, well it’s from their old world so they new it.

“Nina give me this before I get here it’s a restoration item made by her skill, it can reconstruct cells.” I explain to them.

“It’s from <Hell’s recipe> right?” Britney is correct; well it’s not really surprising that she knows because she had the memory of Belphegor.

After Yuki take the food her left foot had been reconstruct like it didn’t even got cut off.

“Wow it heals like it didn’t get cut.” Serenity amaze at the food that Nina’s given then a tremendous earthquake and ear piercing roar came towards us.

“It looks like we had no time to rest.” Serenity with casual attitude stands up and drink the High mana potion that she takes out on her storage ring.

“It’s because our magic is not effecting it we can only do it with brute force so Britney as usual you will our support, Serenity and Yuki will be our main damage dealer and I will use magic to distract it as semi-range attacker.”  I instruct them and we get out again facing the much bigger monster now.

“Following the plan let’s go!” We summon our demonic weapons again.

“Everyone cover your eyes. <Holy magic: blinding light>” I use the holy magic because magic didn’t affect it but I’m sure light can blind it because it’s not directly aim at the monster but only to distract its view.

With a tremendous speed like lightning Yuki already at the front of the monster and thrust its blade in the head and Serenity with big build slash the foot of the monster with its powerful blow using the sword and as usual it didn’t budge it.

“It’s really too powerful and impregnable.” Britney complains.

“Yeah I know that, but we will not stop our attacks! Even just a small damage we need to maintain it until we can find out its weakness.” I keep sending some light magic to distract the monster while Yuki and Serenity are keep attack in the front but because of the big body of the monster they can only attack the foot.

“Wino this is just a waste of time we need a real plan or this thing will only exhaust us.” Britney is right.

“Yuki and Serenity! Don’t attack blindly find a way to dealt a decisive damage! Britney maintain the buffs I will also attack in front.” I change my weapon to Lucifer’s wing and Heaven sword and charge at the head of the monster but a rock had been thrown to me so I dodge it and advance.

I got at the top of the beast so I tried to slash my swords but it so hard that it can’t even scratch the skin. How can we defeat this guy when its defense become double after using its overgrow skill what can I do… ‘Are you going to get some help again? kukuku you really are a weakling.’ That what she will think if I got dejected again right? But I’m not that kind of person anymore!

“Thousand slash!” Yuki use her many sword to attack the monster in every direction but the monster didn’t even budge after being hit by all the swords.

“Hey! Yuki careful you almost got me.” Serenity complains.
But thanks to that attack I find out its weakness.

After the attack of Yuki one of the sword got in the eye of the monster but it use its eye lid to cover its eyes which mean even it had an over whelming defense the inside is still soft.