Chapter 34: The demon lord can't be this cute!

[Serenity's POV]

Wha-what this little girl saying? Mom? I'm not that old to have a child as big as you? I mean you already in the age of ten or twelve.

"Please stop your joke already I'll get angry you know?" I scolded the little girl who clinging on me

"No! I have been waiting for you the whole time! Now that I finally meet you I will never let you go mom!" Gaaah... so cute... not that! I mean please stop calling me mother I'm not even interested in guy in the first place.

"Can you prove to us that she is your mother?" lady Britney ask the little girl for her validation.

"What prove do you need?" She ask cheekily

"Can you at least tell us how you can so sure that she is your mother?" Britney ask.

"Isn't it obvious? I use my <demon eye> to make sure that this person is my mother Satan." We got taken aback and put our hands on her small mouth!

"Hey this is serious let's go to our mansion. Yuki, Nina and Britney go get the confirmation and reward of our quest completion. Serenity, Lily and me will interrogate this suspicious person." Princess order us and then she use her ring to make a warped gate that leads to our mansion.

The little girl widens her eyes when she saw the warped gate also the people who are walking in the street got confused on a weird rectangular door that appears in the road out of nothing.

Then we enter the room while I still holding the little girl.

Wino closed the door and we are now in our living room and we tied the little girl for some reason.

"Hey how did you know the name of Satan and why you call her mother?" Wino starts her interrogations.

"Of course she is my mother aunt Lucifer, can you untie this rope?" We widen our eyes because she even knows the title of Princess Wino.

"No, we still need to talk... and why did you call me aunt?" Wino asks her again

"Are you becoming a senile? Of course you are the mother of my half sister Metra Trione and our mother is that person, mother Asmodeus." We got taken aback again and look at Lily who also widens her eyes. So it means this is our child?

"Hey I can't process it in my brain can you explain it to us slowly?" Princess Wino who untie her now give her some cookies and milk...

"Can't help... okay Myself is the creation of the love between Mother Asmodeus and Mother Satan and they created me or at least let me say I been born in the womb of mother Satan using the magic of mother Asmodeus that can create a copy of herself but if two person is mix and boom I been born with my own will." Her explanation is vague but I can guess the point.

"So you are the child of Satan and Asmodeus when they still living in this world? Then you got the wrong person here, I'm not Satan I just got her soul and use me as a vessel." I explain myself

"Then if you are a vessel of my mother then isn't it wrong to call you my mother? I mean she's inside you right?" She got a point but to have a daughter with Lily... I look at Lily and our eyes meet then some rush to my head... gyaah

"See, even the flirting is still the same 300 years ago..." While she eats the cookie she smugly retort to us...

"I got a headache listening to this story... my mental capacity cannot handle it." I give a sigh

[Lily's POV]

I cannot comprehend the information I've heard just now... I mean I can make child with a girl? And this cute cheeky child is my daughter?