Slight Abduction, Rin's new Protector

With an unconscious Shizuka in tow and a young Rin who constantly asked if she was alright,Lord Sesshomaru left the remnants of the village in search for Ah-Un and Jaken. He couldn't help but to notice how beautiful the woman looked as she slept. We're all humans this enticing?

No. Sesshomaru shook those foul thoughts from his mind. He was not a human lover. And he would never become one. He would not allow himself to become so weak and simple minded like his brother and father before him. He refused. Humans were weak creatures that cause nothing but trouble in the demon world. And if he wanted to become the Lord of all the lands then he would have to rule with an iron fist and an encaged heart.

Unlike his father Lord Inu no Taisho, he would rule over all the lands,and would never fall to a human. Ever. But maybe just maybe this human could be useful. Already Sesshomaru noticed the bind which Rin had quickly formed with Shizuka. A bond almost as strong as a newborn and it's mother. Already he could tell the two were nearly inseparable. Perhaps she could be Rin's protector of some sort. A human guardian who could teach Rin and also provide her with what the little girl craved most. Affection.

The young Lord sighed as he continued to haul the unconscious body of Shizuka,whom refused to even stir in her death like sleep. All Sesshomaru could hear was the constant chattering of Rin,who's concern for Shizuka was almost driving him insane. "Please don't hurt her,My Lord." Rin pleaded before noticing the demon Ah-Un and Jaken come into view.

"I have no intention of harming her."Sesshomaru informed little Rin before his feet touched the grass terrain below. "Then what...?"Rin began in utter confusion before watching Lord Sesshomaru casually walk over to Jaken. Already the imp demon knew what was coming,and flinched ever so slightly while preparing for the assault."Your foolishness nearly killed her."Sesshomaru informed Jaken,his cold voice booming around the tiny imp who flinched. All the while groveling at Sesshomaru's very feet for forgiveness.

Sesshomaru growled before carelessly kicking the tiny imp away from him. With Shizuka still in his arms he carfully layer her on Ah-Un who grumbled at the extra weight. "You like this woman?"Sesshomaru questioned Rin who nodded happily,her child innocence spewing from her. "She's so nice to me,and she protected me. And I'm happy with her,and..."Rin began rambling on and on about how much she liked Shizuka it almost made the Great Dog Demon's pacience run thin.

"Then let's go."Sesshomaru said as he turned his back to Rin and Jaken. His hand gripping onto the reigns belonging to Ah-Un as he tugged him along. It appeared that Shizuka had some interesting news whenever she woke up that was. Rin happily followed behind Sesshomaru humming to herself while Jaken sighed at the thought of dealing with another human. From here on out things were going to be interesting.