Biseechment

Shizuka peered towards Sesshomaru completely at a lost for words. For the words he had just whispered to him numbed Shizuka's very body. "Be Mine." We're those truly the words Shizuka had just heard? Or was this some sort of game? A trick her mind had played in order to console her in these tiredless stand offs with her greatest rival yet. Sesshomaru. He stood before her,his strong arm wrapped from around her waist. Bidding her to close to small amount of distance between them. And almost on autopilot Shizuka did as he wished,and what she wished for as well. Yet why was she so hesitant in her heart?

Isn't this what Shizuka had desired to begin with? To stay here,to remain by Sesshomaru's side. To be embraced by him so every moment the two could muster. But if this was what she wanted then why? Why did single ember burn within her for another purpose? Her true purpose,one that had been bestowed upon her since her very first breath. And that purpose was given to each Celestial Being, which was to remain solid. To forever stay pure and a vigil symbol for the people. The humans who sustained their lively hood through prayer. It was the gold blood which pumped through their veins,their very hearts on the line. Just as fragile​ as grains of sand.

For without the humans prayers all Celestials would cease to exist. Dissipate into beautiful gold dust which would spread across the land. Bestowing their last blessing unto the world. But could Shizuka risk it all? Risking all the she was ever born to be just to be selfish? To fullfil her one true desire above all. To give into her one and only temptation. Him. Unknowingly Shizuka found herself running her fingers through Sesshomaru's silver hair,smiling painfully towards him. And already she could see the hurt filled look on his face. Shizuka swallowed a large lump in her throat struggling to choose her words wisely. She knew what she wanted,but she also knew what she had to do. And that choice could affect her for the rest of her days. Soothingly Shizuka began to stroke Sesshomaru's cheek almost lovingly. Taking a deep breathe she opened her mouth to speak. Knowing these words would vastly change her future.

Yet before Shizuka's words could be heard a sudden shift in the air around them vastly changed. Yes when Shizuka had made her presence known her divine aura seeped into the air mixing with Sesshomaru's demonic aura changing the air about in the entire Western Lands. But this one was different this aura was stronger,no it seemed to be more concentrated and coming from the gardens. And in the gardens was none other than little Rin. Sesshomaru too must have felt the sudden shift in the air for his gaze immediately turned to the gardens as did Shizuka's. "Rin!" Shizuka screamed in fear as she ran as fast as her feet could carry her.

Only to be scooped up in Sesshomaru's arms,Shizuka gasped before wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. Allowing the handsome Daiyokai to increase his speed until the two came to an immediate stop at the center of the garden. Where immediately Shizuka jumped from Sesshomaru's warm grip as she ran towards the small frightened Rin. While wailed loudly as the lake she was playing in began to ripple and vibrate with power. For every drop of water began to rise from their resting place. Gripping onto Rin tightly,Shizuka began to whisper soothing words to the scared child while before them the water combined,twisting and twirling in a circular motion before beginning to take the form of a woman.

Sesshomaru than stood before the strange figure,observing as the water soon revealed a strange blue haired woman. The woman gasped as the remaining bits of her body collected due to the water. The woman then peered towards the 3 being before her. Taking a deep breathe the new intruder took a few steps closer to them. Causing Sesshomaru to release an animalistic growl from which Shizuka had never heard from him before. Sesshomaru bared his fangs towards the blue haired woman who immediately ceased any further movement. Already sensing the possible danger she was in the woman bowed her head before surrendering the the growling Sesshomaru.

"I come in peace,seeking the Celestial Maiden called Shizuka." The woman called out her voice brimming with power similar to that of Shizuka. It felt familiar to her,not dangerous. Daringly Shizuka stepped forward taking her place beside Sesshomaru. All the while little Rin who continued to cling to her leg. "I am Shizuka,and who are you?" Shizuka asked the blue haired woman who immediately sighed in relief upon hearing Shizuka. " I am Mizuko,the Water Celestial. I've come here on behalf of the 'Mother of Celestials' your mother needs your help Princess."Mizuko informed all the while revealing to those around her that she was infact no ordinary Celestial. But a princess. Shizuka peered towards Mizuko taking in her words. Her mother needed her home,and that was quite possibly the most dangerous place she could ever go to. Shizuka bit her bottom lip before she spoke her mind giving Mizuko her final answer. "No."