Confession

Shizuka struggled with her words,her palms becoming sweaty and her voice now trapped in her throat. She was nervous,but it wasn't just that. She was scared,scared of what he would say back. Yes he knew that they were back for eachother. They both knew this yet even so they just couldn't seem to get enough of eachother. And the words that Shizuka dared to mutter were words that could end whatever was between them in one instant. Shizuka bit the inside of her cheek until it bled,alarming Sesshomaru as small droplets of blood dribbled down the right side of her mouth.

Wiping away the crimson liquid Sesshomaru found himself caressing Shizuka’s cheek,immediately soothing her the moment their flesh touched. Shizuka peered into Sesshomaru’s amber orbs feeling herself become overwhelmed with admiration and most of all love. “Tell me Shizuka.”Sesshomaru stated his voice held its normal power yet it was abit more gentle. More understanding when it came to dealing with Shizuka. “Tell me what is on your mind.”He coaxed,causing the suddenly shy Shizuka back to her normal self. She swallowed a large lump in her throat before she spoke. “I love you.”Shizuka whispered, her words ringing in Sesshomaru’s ears for what felt like forever.

She what? No,that wasn't possible. No one could love him. He was a Daiyokai, he had no time for something as trivial as love. Love always got in the way. There was no room for love in the life of a warrior. Love was something that crippled even the greatest of warriors. Love was what had made the Great Daiyokai Inu no Taisho,Sesshomaru’s father to fall in battle. And to who? A mere mortal! It was then that Sesshomaru vowed he would never succumb to the disease that was love. Now lust was something different,everyone lusts for things,sometimes even people. And that was what this was wasn't it? Yes of course,this was not love. No it was lust. Something that Sesshomaru had no history of dealing with.

He had never felt something this intense, so intense sometimes it hurt. Whenever he was away from Shizuka’s side he would feel his heart seem to beat louder and harder in urgency. Almost as if it needed her near in order to maintain equilibrium. And when he was with her it was as if a hurricane had met a volcano. Their were sparks between them like no other and when they would give into their temptations you could see just had bad. How desperate the other clung to the other. The hungry look in Sesshomaru’s eyes as he kissed her. And the look of pure ecstacy was written on Shizuka’s face. It was something that Sesshomaru couldn't deal with.

But was it what Shizuka said? Was it because he loved her? It was true that Sesshomaru always wanted her,the moment he layed eyes on Shizuka he wanted to devour her. It was an insatiable hunger that nothing could cure. Even now he wanted more,more of her lips,her taste,her essence. But how far was too far? How far could he go with her before ultimately devouring her body and soul? It was something that silently tortured Sesshomaru day and night to no end. Yet the more Sesshomaru thought about it maybe that was it. Maybe he did love her,and he just didn't know what that emotion was.

It was unfamiliar to him so of course her would not recognize it. Even so he refused to say it,yokai did not admit such emotions such weakness. It could cost them their very lives and Sesshomaru was no different. He wrapped his arms around Shizuka’s waist pulling her small body into his lap. “Love is weakness in my world,I cannot afford such luxury as love.”Sesshomaru began immediately noticing the pain filled expression on Shizuka’s face. This is what she was afraid of. Rejection. She couldn't handle it, not if it was from him. “Please don't say anymore….you can leave my room now.”Shizuka stated coldly as she raised herself from his lap and walked out towards her balcony.

Sesshomaru released a frustrated sigh before grabbing Shizuka by the wrists and tugging her to him despite her protest. “Let me go Sesshomaru!”Shizuka screamed as she extended her hands in front of her knowing he would not stop. Sesshomaru secured his grip on Shizuka trying his best to quiet her trembling form. “I was not finished. Love is a luxury I cannot afford, but if it pleases you then I will show you.”Sesshomaru began as he pressed his body against Shizuka causing her to release a light moan. “I will show you how I feel,woman.”Sesshomaru breathed sending shivers down her spine.

Shizuka knew she could never expected Sesshomaru to verbally show how he felt about her. But his actions enough were sure to quiet her hesitant heart. For they were about to mix two beings a yokai and a Celestial Being fornicating was something unheard of but it would soon be a regular at the castle. Sesshomaru slowly left a trail of kisses down Shizuka’s neck before swiftly tearing off her kimono revealing her body in all its glory. Yet before he dared any further Shizuka warned him of what they were about to do. “Once we do this we cannot turn back. Things will change..”Shizuka whispered before feeling the gentle sensation of Sesshomaru’s lips on her forhead. “I don't care.”He breathed before continuing his slow and gentle conquest over Shizuka’s body.

Their bodies covered in sweat from dawn to dusk,as the smell of their lovemaking lingered in the air. No one dared to interrupt them in fear of their wrath. There was not a moment Shizuka was not crying out ecstacy with Sesshomaru’s hands wandering her firey flesh. After hours and hours of giving into their temptation Shizuka collapsed in a pleasure filled haze,with a very satisfied Sesshomaru laying beside her. His arm wrapped securely around her waist. All the while staring at the fresh wound on Shizuka’s neck. A wound he had purposely made. But it wasn't what you'd think. Sesshomaru had marked Shizuka as his. His mate but what he didn't know was that his actions would have dire consequences.