Terms

As promised Hisuri returned to "Kaede's village"once the sun fell. The sun's lovely shades of scarlet and orange streaming across the sky above. Though Hisuri did not move, she sat upon a tall tree branch. Awaiting to see the familar and calming moon above. For when the moon was high in the sky, Hisuri felt more alive than ever. Her divine blood bubbling to the surface in response to the moon's glow. Hisuri always felt at ease with the moon by her side. Especially since Narize; was advised to remain in the Western Lands. Of course the Dragoness was loud to object, declaring rather proudly that it was her duty to remain by Hisuri's side. To protect her. But her speech was shot down by the cold burning gaze of Sesshomaru. Who was not the least bit pleased by Narize this far. For in his eye she had failed her purpose and had yet to prove her worth to the Dynasty; let alone Hisuri.

Gritting her teeth Narize backed down before the mighty Sesshomaru. Sensing that she would not be able to change his mind. And it was with a heavy heart that Narize watched Hisuri leave her side. The Dragoness praying that her Mistress or Lady would return safely and victorious. Narize knew of Hisuri's skill in combat but was aware of her faults as well. Hisuri's temper was a dangerous one. One that would cause her to mimic to callus and murderous instinct her father was known for. Yes,even Sesshomaru saw this. How his daughter favored his wife in physical features. But when it came to personality; Hisuri's cheerful smile hid her true nature. One of blood, where her father would smirk in approval of her brutality. Yes for it was one moment that Sesshomaru glimpsed what Hisuri was truly capable of. Such raw demonic aura, and rage like no other. Perhaps even rivaling Sesshomaru himself. He saw his daughter; a beacon of progress and the future of the Western Lands in his eye.

Sesshomaru was always aware of how special his children truly was; though in truth he had no desire to be separate from his family. But fate was a dangerous thing; and as time ticked by Sesshomaru realized the roles of his heirs. It plagued him greatly whenever Sesshomaru would look to his children. Knowing one fate would lay elsewhere in the heavens themselves. While the other would stay in the 'Realm of Men.' conquering all in their wake. Sesshomaru knew this, he only hoped that he would be allowed to spend alittle more time with his family before those events. With a sigh Hisuri effortlessly jumped down from the tree limb above. Landing quite gracefully before many onlookers, but she didn't mind. Hisuri had more important manners to tend to than the wandering eyes of mortals.

Stepping into the hut of Priestess Kaede,without announcing herself this time. Lady Hisuri stood before the entirety of Inuyasha and his group. For Sango and Miroku had finally returned from their errands. The hungry monks eyes upon Hisuri, though with a flash of her dangerous crimson orbs was enough to cause to monk to retreat. Hisuri preferred this,she had wasted enough time already. "Alright we're all here so say your piece." Inuyasha grumbled still not trusting his niece, but this time Hisuri did not smile at his words jokingly. No instead a heavy silence fell about the room, for not even the kindling of the wood burning could be heard. Turning her attention to the Demon Slayer;Hisuri knelt down before Sango. Hisuri's demonic gaze returning to the emerald jewels she shared with her mother.

This seemed to ease Sango's beating heart,whom was eager to hear the reason for Hisuri's appearence. "My Mother Shizuka, promised to aid you in what you desire most. And I have been sent here to pay that debt." Hisuri began, choosing her words wisely knowing that Inuyasha would be the first to protest. "And what exactly are you here to pay back?" Miroku questioned in a serious manner, as Hisuri narrowed her eyes at the monk. "I will free the one called Kohaku, for Sango the Demon Slayer."Hisuri began as tears of gratitude spewed down the cheeks of Sango. Heart heart singing to the heavens. Finally she would be reunited with her brother. They could return home and live happily.

Though Hisuri was not finished, her eyes searched for any form of uncertainty in the group as she finished. "In exchange for my aid,you will accompany me." "And why in the hell would we do that?" Inuyasha barked earning the hidden rage of Hisuri at last. Her blood was boiling,she had enough of Inuyasha's snarky comments. Hisuri felt her body tense up, before her fingernails became that of claws. Gritting her teeth she roared"My mother will die! I won't let that happen! And you should care! She gave you power! She—She makes father so happy!" Hisuri cried out, her voice a mixture of man and beast. Kagome advised Inuyasha to shut up,to which he did grudgingly before Kagome spoke. Trying her best to call the situation,but she needed to know more. As she had her suspicions of the weakened Shizuka that very day in the throne room.

"Does this have something to do with that demon from before? The one with dragon scales?" Kagome asked drawing the same conclusion Hisuri had. To this Hisuri nodded,the weight on her shoulders heavy as she spoke. Trying her best to control her anger and the glaring Inuyasha nearby. "I believe that demon is the source of my mother's pain. He is Naraku's ally that is evident." Hisuri stated as Sango nodded as she gathered the information. "So we find that demon, we find Naraku. And Kohaku." "Yes, he is a dangerous demon. I swear to pay debt before we face them. I beg of you—please." Hisuri began as she bowed before the entire group. Begging them to help save her mother. Through some protests from Inuyasha, everyone agreed. And without wasting time the group headed off in the dead of night. Following the sensitive noses of Inuyasha and Hisuri.

Though Hisuri prayed she would save her mother in time. As Uncle and Niece dashed across the earth with Kagome in tow. The group heading towards the Southern Lands, for Naraku's putrid scent swirled about the area. Hisuri swore she would have the blood of that vile demon on her hands. She could not afford to fail.