A Celestial's Burden

A single day had passed since the appearence of the Water Celestial Mizuko. Whom immediately begged for Shizuka to return home. To return to the realm of Celestials in order to cease the civil war between her people. But Shizuka just couldn't shake the fact that there was more to this sudden coup d'etat. There was no way a single Celestial would dare to take in all the Divinity the Queen held. To only she was strong enough to hold this imfamous power and release it when necessary. So why? Why was Shinimi after such a dangerous power? It was true that the two never truly got along. Which of course dealt with Shizuka herself being names as future Queen. While Shinimi was passed by due to her selfish and crude actions. For she had made herself unworthy of being Queen. Infact Shizuka was quite surprised she even has a single spec of Divinity within her.

But no matter if Shinimi had divine powers or not she would always be dangerous. The most dangerous for Shizuka had ever come across. Someone that was her equal in both beauty and power. A power so blood soaked you could swear you smelled it in the air. And in Shizuka's current state she was well aware that she wouldn't stand a chance against Shinimi. Perhaps if what Mizuko stated was true,if Shizuka could retrieve her former power. Shizuka could stand a chance against Shinimi on equal ground. As true Celestials. But without it,to Shinimi it would be as of swatting away a fly.

Retiring to her bedroom,Shizuka found herself upon her balcony. Gazing upon the thousands of stars which glittered across the sky like fireflies. Soon Shizuka would be unable to see the stars like this. For the sky home was nothing more than a barrier. Which infact blocked any and everything from reaching it's divine glow. Sighing ever so lightly Shizuka placed her hand to her chest,praying to whomever chose to answer her prayers. She wished for good fortune. The ability to save her home and above all. Realize her one true desire. But if she realized that desire would that make her anyless holy.

Shizuka had already broken many laws of her Homeland. Taking someone into her bed,allowing them to have his way with her broke the Chasity promise which Shizuka had been bound to for ages. But it wasn't just that. Taking Sesshomaru to bed had more consequences than Shizuka realized. For something deep within her was beginning to brew. Something she had secretly hoped for but knew the severity it would cost. A child. Shizuka wasn't too sure but she did indeed feel Abit off than usual,her stomach seemed quite unsettled as of late. And her appetite has increased,for even the servants had begun their whispers. Though careful that their Lord would not hear.

And Shizuka was grateful to the silence of the servants. For she herself wasn't quite ready yet. Unnoticed by even herself Shizuka's hands slowly slide themselves around her belly. Almost as if they were trying to soothe the possible new life within her. Shizuka had never been in for secrets. Infact it was one of few laws Shizuka herself had placed into motion. She truly hated liars. People filled to them brim with a horrid gunk that would sink into their very essence. Tainting their very souls forever and forcing themselves to sink into the pitiful pits of Hell themselves.

Yes it was liars that Shizuka hated above everything. In her opinion if there is no trust in the world then what else was there? Nothing. That was what. Nothing worth sticking around for,nothing worth living for. But for the first time Shizuka would break her own law,and keep this secret from all. Her people could never know that she had allowed herself to be defiled by a demon. Even if it was indeed Shizuka's decision. In her people's eyes it would be considered blasphemy. And as punishment Shizuka would be stripped of her powers and rendered human. Or the darker choice which dealt with her infinite death.

It was then that Shizuka made a sole vow to herself,she would hide this possible babe growing within her womb. She would keep it a secret from everyone,even Sesshomaru. And why? It wasn't because she was afraid he would not accept it. After all the night the two laid with one another a pact was made. The moment Sesshomaru deflowered her,their destines forever changed. And now remain forever intertwined with one another.

But even so that wasn't what Shizuka feared. Shizuka knew that no matter the feat Sesshomaru would refuse to shy from her. If anything he would be more drawn towards her. Drawn to her dangerous beauty that would ultimately push them to their breaking points. Even so there was something else to fear and that fear was weakness. Yes weakness. For Shizuka herself was afraid of becoming a weakness for Sesshomaru. A common commodity that others would use against him. In order to strike him down. More than anything Shizuka wished to watch Sesshomaru become the amazing Conquer she knew he indeed could be.

It was the one thing Shizuka refused above all. She would not become a hindrance to him. Even,even if Shizuka had to swallow her pride and place lies in the world in order to watch him shine. She would do so for him. Only for him.