Visitor

Despite seeking to remain by her mother's side, in her weakened state. Hisuri had a duty and promise to keep. Aiding The Demon Slayer Sango and her search of her brother. Hisuri knew this and yet even so, she could not bear to be driven from her mother's side. As recent days Shizuka's spasms were frequent and painful to watch. Her body coated in sweat, and terror filled scream ripping from Shizuka's throat. Screams that echoed through the halls of the villa. Startling young Rin who remained huddled in her room. With her elder brother Souma there to comfort her. Rin clung to her brother, her face burried within the layers of his kimono as she sobbed. While the kind Souma embraced the frightened Rin. In hopes of soothing his younger sister, though he knew she was not his sister by birth. It never mattered to Souma nor Hisuri. For they each had memories of the sweet Rin. Caring for them to the best of her ability.

Whispering words of comfort to the terrified Rin, Souma advised that perhaps they should head to the gardens. Believing that a distraction could qwell the young girl's heart. "B-But Okasan—" But Rin was interrupted by Souma who gently hoisted the small child on his shoulders. Rin's fingers intertwined within Souma's black locks. "Mother will be just fine. She wouldn't want you to worry now would she?" Souma asked as young Rin sighed in defeat. Agreeing to her big brother as the two siblings waltzed to the gardens. Rin clinging to Souma tightly as the brillaint sun above beamed heavy upon them. Silently Souma averted his gaze to the blearing sun above. Allowing it's gentle warmth to soak into his skin. And yet even this peaceful sensation could not hide the darkness that Souma felt. Prowling within the very lands he called home. And perhaps within the safe walls of the Villa. Souma sensed it, the never-ending dread that swept over him prior. Before Souma had ignored his intuition. Proving very hazardous for not only him but his entire family.

This time Souma would not ignore this feeling gnawing deep within him. No. This time he would speak out, he would act. Seeking to protect all that was precious to the Young Lord. "Oniisan?" Rin called out, her voice shaky, riddled with terror as the child pointed to the sky. And with better focus Souma could now depict a carriage soaring through the sky. Without an animal to pull it, seeming to be willed to move by the immense aura pouring from the person inside. The carriage itself was decorated in gold and silver immediately causing Souma to stifle back a gasp. Knowing those colors from anywhere. "Grandmother." Souma whispered to himself. As in truth Souma and his sister's had only heard stories about their grandmother. Infamous "Mother of Celestials". But Souma did know one thing. If she even dared to come to the "Mortal Realm" then the stakes had indeed taken a turn for the worst.

"Souma." Rin whined now being placed upon the ground by Souma. His gaze remaining fixed on the carriage which darted across the sky. Leaving a trail of translucent silver flames in it's wake before landing near the villas entrance. Where already countless of servants began prepare for the Queen's rather unexpected arrival. Alarming Sesshomaru himself who was still helping the Medicine yokai Koan in his efforts to soothe his mate. "Father, Grandmother has arrived." Hisuri informed the news making Sesshomaru curse under his breathe. As he had hoped to heal Shizuka by his own methods. And by all means had no desire to grovel to the Heavens for their assistance in these matters. Ordering Hisuri to greet the "Mother of Celestials" Sesshomaru moved to Shizuka. Planting a kiss upon her damp forhead. Causing the ill woman to tremble at his touch. "I'll return shortly. I swear it." Sesshomaru whispered to his beloved wife. Before turning his gaze to old man Koan whom continued to concoct new brews in order to lessen Shizuka's pain.

"I will watch over her my Lord, you have my word." Koan affirmed,his words deemed worthy of Sesshomaru who hesitantly tore himself from his mate's side. Biting his bottom lip, Sesshomaru sealed the door to his chambers. Taking in a deep breathe as he moved to prepare himself for Lady Shouko. Knowing the head strong woman would not leave without seeing Shizuka. With this in mind Sesshomaru changed his robes, while Hisuri, Souma and little Rin moved to greet their grandmother. The children not sure what to expect from the woman. Though the moment Lady Shouko stepped out of her carriage. Dressed in long flowing white and sky blue layered kimono while Rin gasped. Unable to take her eyes off the "Mother of Celestials". Her skin was white as winters first snow, her face seems to be hand chiseled by the gods into such a delicate heart shape. The woman's lovely azure hued eyes landed on the man,who immediately bowed before her. While her beautiful raven locks fell to her sides. Lady Shouko as lovely as ever stood before her grandchildren. A wide smile forming upon the Celestial's face.

"My how I have longed to meet you all." Lady Shouko breathed now drawing near Souma. The young man straightening his posture as his grandmother placed her hand upon his cheek. Lady Shouko locking eyes with Souma, her own azure eyes retaining their powerful amber hue. Now able to sense the true potential within those of her blood. A small smile forming on Shouko's lips at the sight of Souma. Now also able to see exactly when the lad would be in the end of all this. Where his true purpose , no his fate truly lay. "You've grown into such a fine young man." Lady Shouko informed with a smile as she ruffled young Rin's hair causing her to giggle. Happy to meet her grandmother who was quick to sweep Rin into her arms. Carrying the giddy girl on her waist before turning her attention to Hisuri.

Hisuri herself holding a breathe as she spoke. Informing Lady Shouko that they would be leading her to the throne room. But Lady Shouko protested, her face grim. "Im here to speak to your mother. Not speak of politics. Something is happening....I can sense it." The Mother of Celestials whispered her words causing both Souma and Hisuri to swallow hard. Knowing that their grandmother was stubborn amd eventually she would get her way. She would see Shizuka but what other reasons did the Mother of Celestials have for coming here?